𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Chapter six
TWO CLINGY BABIES

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

"Kami have mercy on me, Kazu-chan can you let go of mommy?" Yukiko smiled at her son who's clinging to her leg, he hide his face on her pants.

He shakes his head and looked up to her with teary eyes "No!"

Yukiko let out a big sigh "Keishin you too, you're too heavy."

Yes even her husband is clinging on her back, face on her neck while giving her small kisses.

"Get off both of you!" Groan Yukiko.

Ukai glanced up from her neck and whispered "How about we drop off Kazuya to my old man while we have our quality time?"

He earned himself a very hurt pinch on his stomach before getting kicked out from the house along with Kazuya who's eyes starting to flood with his tears.

Kazuya bang his small fist to the glass sliding door that is now locked. "Mama!" Cried Kazuya.

Ukai felt his soul left his body from the pinch.

After 1 hour Kazuya was asleep on his dad lap tired from crying his small nose was red from the crying he even sniffed in his sleep.

"Okay you come in now" Soft voice called, instead of them running back in it was silent.

Yukiko crouched down bext to her husband only to find her husband is sleeping and so us her baby boy.

She slowly carried Kazuya back inside the house instead of waking her husband.

Yukiko then went back after putting Kazuya on her bed and hiving him a loving kiss on his red nose, she had a blanket on her hands. She then covered Ukai's muscly body with the blanket she didn't even forget to peck him on the lips.

 She then covered Ukai's muscly body with the blanket she didn't even forget to peck him on the lips

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Sorry if it's short🙏🏼 I'm running out of ideas😭 anyway stay safe and healthy and see you in the next chapter byee!