𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Chapter eighteen
KAZUYA INVITATION

Shimizu house hold door bell rings, Mrs

Shimizu house hold door bell rings, Mrs.Shimizu opens the door and shocked to see no one until someone called her to look down politely. It was a small boy with a blonde hair looking up to her.

"Oh my, are you lost?" She asked him crouching down to his height.

Kazuya shakes his head, "No, is this Shimizu Kiyoko-neesan's house?" He asked the woman.

Mrs.Shimizu nods, "Let me call her, Kiyoko there's a child looking for you!" The mother calls her daughter entering the house.

"A child?" Kiyoko questioned, standing up from the couch and went to the front door. It was indeed a kid but it was none other than her Coach's son.

"Kazuya-kun what are you doing here?" Kiyoko asked the child.

Kazuya opens his bag and pull out a piece of paper and handing to her with both hands, "Here you go."

"Thank you, what's this?" Kiyoko reads the paper.

You are invited to my birthday party

Location= Sakonoshita store, on Saturday.

The paper is filled with drawings and stickers that she can tell that Kazuya was the one who made this letter.

"Kiyoko-nee is invited to my birthday, Kazu-kun is turning two" Kazuya said holding two fingers to her, he practiced saying those sentences with his mother two days before sending away the invitation.

"Waaah, thank you for inviting me Kazuya-kun. You're growing up" Kiyoko said with her gentle smile "Did you come here by yourself?"

Kazuya shakes his head and points outside, "I told Dada to wait there, Kazu-kun is a big boy!" Kazuya told her with his cheeks puffed out.

It's true Keishin is waiting outside of Kiyoko's house on a bike waiting for his son talking to volleyball manager.

"Kiyoko-nee, Kazu-kun must go and give more card to others" Kazuya stated.

"I see, well then thank you for invite Kazuya-kun." Kiyoko says watching Kazuya bowed to her and waved bye to her and running back to his dad in hurried manner.

Kiyoko closed the door and head to kitchen.

"Who was that child Kiyoko?" Her mother asked her.

"That was the Coach's son, he invited me to his birthday party" Kiyoko replied to her mother.

"My how adorable, how old is he?" She ask.