𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Chapter thirteenth
DEFEAT

A piercing whistle shrilled through the intense gym court, signified that Aoba Johsai has earn the last one point

A piercing whistle shrilled through the intense gym court, signified that Aoba Johsai has earn the last one point. Aoba Johsai won the game.

The team lined up, "Thank you!" They bowed deeply.

A sob choked out followed by a high pitched crying from Kazuya.

"Eh Kazu-chan what's wrong?" He began to squirming around from his mother hold as he cries. His godzilla toy fell from his grip.

Yukiko takes his toy and her nursing bag from the chair walked out from the audience sits while carrying her son who cry out of nowhere.

"Waaaaaah!"

━━━━━

"So okay...let's go get something to eat, my treat of course" Keishin announce to the karasuno volleyball as they leave the Sendai City Gymnasium.

"Food coach? But─"

"You need to eat." The coach replied nonchalantly, lifting the team's spirit a little bit.

He took them to his regular restaurant, Izakaya Osuwari. Him and his wife was well acquaintances with the owner.

Their table was soon served with delicious food but at this time after their lost from Aoba Johsai they did not have an appetite to eat.

"Sorry ma'am hate to barge in on you like this...even though you haven't opened yet." Keishin says to the owner.

"Oh don't worry about it dear, besides you used to do this all the time."

Keishin sit down with the rest.

"When you running around and jumping puts stress on the muscles and the fibers can break down. They must be really worn out now. You must repair and create muscles again. That's how you get strong, so eat up you gotta have a proper food."

The team clasped their hand together in a praying way, "Itadakimasu(1)" they hald heartedly picked up their chopsticks and bowls of rice and starts to dig in.

Their hunger finally starts to set in and they began to eat on faster pace. The older males watch them eat. Tears starts to trickle down to their cheeks to their chin.

"Ukai-san, I don't see your wife and son around did they go somewhere?" Takeda finally asked.

Keishin eyes automatically widens, he completely forgot about his wife and son!

"D-don't tell me your forgot about them?" Takeda flabbergasted.

Thump

The door slide opened, stand Keishin wife and son. "Oh I was right, don't stop eating, you all did well today."

Keishin kneels to his wife with tears trickling down to his cheeks, "H-honey I'm sorry! I forgot about you and I didn't tell you──"

"Oh no worries, Kazu-chan suddenly cried so I had to calm him down" Yukiko said sitting down next to her husband.

Kazuya face was red and is hiccuping while staring at his dad, "D-Dada lost?"

Keishin placed his large hand on top of Kazuya's head and grin. "Yeah, but dada is not sad."

Kazuya then points to the team, "They sad?"

Keishin was about replied but was cut off with a large sound of someone farting but with something coming out with it.

"Oh dear, Kazuya just poo. Keishin we ran out of diapers can you go buy some? I'll stay here."

Keishin obliged and head out to purchase some diapers. As the door slide close.

Yukiko pulled out her phone and the phone showed a fart sound from the internet. Kazuya stopped hiccuping and lean his back on his mom's chest.

She caress Kazuya's hair, "So how much did you all get?"

The team wiped their tears away before pulling out the cigarettes. Yukiko count the box. Keishin bought 8 pack. "Is that everything?" they nodded.

"No its not," Takeda then takes out a plastic bag that's filled with cigarettes packs.

"Takeda-sensei you got some too?" Sugawara said in disbelief.

Takeda fixed his glasses as it glints. "How did you think Ukai-kun keeps eating sweets and not smoking?"

Yukiko kiss Kazuya's cheek, "Kazu-chan looks like Dada is not sleeping with us tonight."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Thank you so much for being patient, I'm so sorry for the long wait and Thank you so much for the 96K reads! Thank you thank you!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you this but when I'm bored I sometimes go check my stories and read the comments😂 y'all hella funny!

See you on the next chapter! Byee love you all!