𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Chapter five
CUDDLES

𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. She glanced to the clock on her bedside table it's already night time. She sat down on her bed to get over the dizziness when she settles she stand up and walks out the room to find her husband and baby boy and Tarou listening through the sound.

She found them in the their store the first thing she saw was Kazuya playing with Tarou's fluffy tail on a fluffy rug that was placed under them while Keishin is closing up the store while humming a song.

"Keishin" called Yukiko.

"Oh you're awake you were sleeping on the couch so I moved you to our bedroom" Keishin told smiling, Yukiko nodded scratching her cheek while yawning.

"Can we have cuddles?" Yukiko said bluntly.

"Huh?" Keishin was thinking various of things. 'Yukiko rarely asks for cuddles!? Did something happened? Am I dreaming!?' He screamed in his thought.

"Hey~ hurry up." Yukiko said making grabby hands to him that also made Kazuya copies her.

"O-oh okay how about you and Kazuya take a shower first while I clean up the store" Keishin responded. Yukiko picked up Kazuya and rushes back to the master bedroom with Tarou following behind them.

Keishin chuckles before continues to clean up the store.

-ˋˏ TIME SKIP ˎˊ-

"Keishin! Hurry up I want my cuddles" yelled Yukiko with Kazuya following her shouting.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" Keishin sighed before plopping down to the bed next to Yukiko who quickly shoved her head to her husband broad chest.

"You were taking too long" Yukiko said her voice muddled because her face was on his chest.

"Dada takin' too wong" Kazuya said slapping his father cheek with his baby hand.

"Ouch!" Keishin rubbed his cheek. He grabs the baby and pulled him in between him and his wife.

Keishin was about to start conversation with his wife but was interrupted by a soft snore from her which made him smile.

He gently pull Yukiko head to his crook of his neck so she can breathe more properly, he placed a loving kiss on her lips, pulling away Yukiko slowly has small smile on.

Ukai grabbed the small body of his baby son and placed him between him and Yukiko. "Kazu be quiet your mama is sleeping."

Kazuya nodded before letting out a small yawn he nuzzled to his mom chest and off he goes to the dreamland.

Ukai then whistled calling Tarou who lift his head and looked to his owner. "Come here boy, you can sleep on the bed only for today"

Tarou wiggles his tail jumping to the bed and lies down where his owners legs are, copying his owner and Kazuya to the dreamland.

Good night.