preparation for Yule ball

Till now Hermione and Hadrian were sitting in library and reading books. There would be long ling piles of books. Other time Hermione would spend time with Draco while brewing the potion which is both Hermione and Draco's favorite things to do.

Blaise and Hadrian had made a habit to play wizard board twice or thrice a day. Draco would still try to drag Hadrian out but no use. And Draco himself couldn't go out due to heavy snow fall.

Yule was in 2 days and Malfoy couple were not home due to some work. So that night Hadrian was in charge.

They all were having dinner and no one spoke about anything. It was one of hadrian's rule to not speak while eating until said.

" Yule ball is in 2 days and Dumbledore and weasley family will be here " HM (Hadrian Malfoy)

" Hermione can you tell me about the students of hufflepuff who wish to join! " TN ( Theodore nott)

" ernie macmillan 3rd year and Cedric degorry from 5th year " HF

" very good Hermione I couldn't think about someone's joining us from 5th year" BZ ( Blaise zabini)

" imagine in next 2 year he will be graduated and would work in ministry for Hadrian! " TN

" sounds good " HM

" yeah very much " DM

Hadrian ate his food and went in his room. He was not feeling 'well's according to him. Everyone could see that Hadrian was off in something but no-one knew.

Hadrian was in his room lying in his back. Arm in his face.

"what happened my human? " bl (basili)

"nothing little one " HM

" you miss him don't you! " BL

" BASILI TOLD YOU HUNDREDS OF TIME DIDN'T I! " HM

the snake trembled bad

" s.... S... Sorry my h... Human b.. But I can't s..see you in p.. Pain " Bl

" shut it basili. You are grounded in your cage for a month and food only once a week may be this can bring some sense in you" HM

The creature only submissive and quietly went towards his cage and Hadrian sealed it with dark magic

It was very rare to see Hadrian this angry on basili. Poor creature

Yule morning

Mr and Mrs Malfoy came back a day before only. The manor was decorated fully by house elf.  Today was Yule ball and officially everyone was going to meet Hadrian. Before that Hadrian went for breakfast which was quite happy and fluffy.

Yule ball night

Hadrian was getting ready. He wore a full black outfit but the only problem was his hair. He could dicide what to do with them. Then he understands that what girls take so long. He was thinking about his. Misery when a knock disturbed him revealing his mother.

" looking stress my child? " NM ( narcissa Malfoy)

" both just hairstyle?" HM

" can I try something on you? " NM

" sure! " HM

Hadrian sat on dressing table and narcissa stood behind him. She touched her son's hair and she almost whimpered at the softness of his white locks.

" do you want them to be tied? " NM

" yes mother I don't want to get irritated bcoz of my hair " HM

" fine" NM

Narcissa was combing his hair and Hadrian didn't notice when he falls asleep like this. He was wake up by narcissa. When he saw himself he couldn't believe it was himself. He was just looking simply beautiful.