seer

Hadrian had everything he wanted. A loyal group of friends. Happy family. His best mate hella. All the students of Hogwarts his slave. But still missing. Something's deep inside his heart.

Few days later he was in library in restricted area. He was finding a books on wards and he found and came back. He sat at the armchair which was at the end of the library near a window. He saw out of window and he started thinking something he wants the most but nevertheless it's waste.

" thinking about past? "

Hadrian saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Simply beautiful. She came and sat on the window facing hadrian.

" you are thinking about past and I am worried about your future "

" do I know you? " HM (Hadrian Malfoy)

" I am Luna Lovegod " LV ( Luna Lovegod)

Hadrian saw in her eye and he saw which very rare. He pulled the girl from her arm and pulled her in end of library in restricted area.

He put he both hands on one side of luna"s face after pinning her on wall.

" you are a seer! " HM

" you really are intelligent hadrian " LV

" you said you are worried about my future? Tell me " HM

" the real question is are you ready about what I am going to tell you? " LV

Hadrian scoffed.

" I am not afraid of anything! " HM

Luna's pupil dilated

" you will be getting a great betrayal from the loved ones and your biggest fear will come true. It's upon you to take it in good way " LV

Then Luna shook her head and came back to normal state

Hadrian pulled her arm again but this time to take her out of the library and take her towards dungeons.

They reached in slytherine common room. He called for the court members. Some of them came running out of common room.and some from their own rooms.

Luna didn't even tried to pull away .she knew she definitely will have a bruise the way Hadrian pulled her. Court came sand stood in line.

" this Luna Lovegod. The new court member and my personal seer! " HM

He pushed Luna towards Hermione not at all hardly.

" stay with Hermione Luna we don't want you to get hurt don't we? " HM

Luna just smiles.

" tnk u Hadrian and one last advice take things positive " LV

Hadrian nodded and went in his room and charmed it. He started thinking about his greatest fear? What is his greatest fear? Is it death? No it can't be if it's death he shouldn't be doing this risky business.