task 1

Victor and krum had done their tasks and it was Cedric's turn.

He kisses hellari.

" I will be back soon bubs!" CD (Cedric diggory)

Cedric's went out and hellari didn't saw the performance. She was sitting in tent and joiner hands praying. Her stomach had a knot and she can feel Herself almost throwing up.

Cedric started the his task. He put the sleeping spell on dragon and went to take the golden Egg.

His task was almost done when the dragon woken up. It roared upon diggory. He ran towards the rocks. And put the charm back on. But Cedric had a bleeding leg.

Cedric went out from Erina. He went back in tent. He was greeted by a kitten clinging on him. He grunts in pain but ignored it. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

" see I am back " CD

" you're hurt! " HA

She Clinged off and took him to the medi tent.

Now it was hadrian's turn. His hair were held up in a bun. He was in slytherine uniform of competition.

He went out in Rocky Arina. He saw a beautiful dragon growling at him. Dragons are well known dark creatures.

"I am sorry to interrupt my name is hadrian! " HM

" a speaker?  Nice to see you little one " dragon

" I just want that golden Egg. It's fack " HM

Dragon nodded and Hadrian took the egg after that he looked at dragon.

" I promise you that this hell will finish soon my dear "

Dragon nodded and went near hadrian . Hadrian patted it's head.

Hadrian went back in tent. He didn't got a single scratched. Everyone cheered.

He went in and saw hella sickly pale. Was she even alright?

" hella you alright? " HM

" no she isn't. She is burning!? " CD

Hella was very
Stubborn girl. But when her body went limp Cedric's vampires reflects saved her.

They took her to the hospital wing .

TIME SKIPPED

it was celebration time in slytherine common room. Many different houses were their including some getting truly wants to congratulations Hadrian and Cedric. Well Cedric was not so present. He was there in staring but then he went in hella's room. Since she was sick they cuddles and slept

Next day everyone was sitting in common room with golden Egg in their hands.

" should we open it?"  fluer

Hadrian nodded. They opened it but they closed it immediate. The sound was horrified. Something's clicked inside hadrian. He ran towards his room. Everyone followed him. He took out a book out of shelf.

" THATS IT! " HM

" what? " victor

" everyone in their swimsuits at midnight in upper bathing room"

Everyone's in court nodded.

Midnight

All the court members were in their swimsuits.

Fluer swimsuit

Fluer swimsuit

Hella's swimsuits

Hella's swimsuits

Luna's swimsuit

Hermione's swimsuit

Hermione's swimsuit

Everyone removed their robes. Everyone's eyes widened by seeing well built muscles of twins and hella. They covered themselves with their arms

" YAAAH! what are you staring at? " hellari

" same dude you are making us disgusted! " twins in union

" we never thought you all will be this well built " victor

" our creatures shouldering be thankful on this! " Fred

" take your eggs and go inside water. " HM

They did and Hadrian did count down with fingers

1
2
3

They opened the egg and beautiful sound came

"Come seek us where our voices sound,We cannot sing above the ground,And while you're searching, ponder this:We've taken what you'll sorely miss,An hour long you'll have to look,And to recover what we took.But past an hour - the prospect's blackToo late, it's gone, it won't come "