pink pig

Hadrian was on way to go back Hogwarts. This time alone not basili. Well he grew attached to nagini alot. He can't complain alot since he also grew drastically close to Tom. Staying with him all day if he doesn't have work with his court. His court were busy with their mate. But now the serious game had started. He is back Hogwarts his kingdom.

He entered with court without his gryfindor members in great hall where everyone was sitting. Slytherine table stood and bowed their head and Hadrian was in his perfect Pureblood mask back. Hella was grinning manically. Cedric released her waist and went towards hufflepuff table. Draco pecked Hermione's lips then Hermoine and Luna went towards ravenclaw.

Hadrian hella and Draco sat together. Blaise, Theodore sat infront of Malfoy twins and their mates with them. Greengrass with Theo and pancy with Blaise.

Mcgonagall was almost fainted with this 'couple' change in everyone . Hadrian was beautiful but now he was looking like the. Most beautiful creations of God a fallen angel. Face filled with beauty elegance and coldness but in heart merciless, cruel and dark.

It was clear the court had taken their inheritance they were. Looking investment.

There was 1 main announcement . their will be an inspection by ministry done by umbredge.

Ceremony ended and they were on the way to go back to slytherine common room. Gryfindor members in shadows following him.

They reached and sat on their places but abit different. Hella was sitting on Cedric's lap. Hermione with Draco whoes hand was on Hermione's waist.  Luna and naville sitting together hand in hand. Where's theo and Blaise were alone since their mates are not the part of court .

They were going to start the discussion when the common roommates opening revealing the pink paid oh I mean umbredge.

" well well what are hufflepuff, ravenclaw and gryfindor students doing here? " UG ( umbredge)

" having a friendly discussion madam umbredge! " HF ( Hermine frenqui)

" but isn't it late for discussion miss frenqui? " UG

" I don't think so according to Hogwarts rule books we still have time in lights out!?" HF

" well then we need some changes in rule book I guess?" UG

She Looked  at the couples of court!

" OH my what do I see that girls and boys having so close body interact?" UG

She looked like her eyes will pope out of her socket.

" we are official mates madam umbredge " HA ( hellari Avery)

" I guess....... " UG

She was cut off by the voice of common room opening . Revealing professor snape

" madams umbredge headmaster Dumbledore is calling you " SS ( Severus snape)

She gave a last look at court like her face saying ' I will see you all! "

She went out and snape have a disgusting look at her. It looked like snape came to save them again!

Luna dreamily said " she is going to be a big problem if you don't fix her do something of her as soon as possible or she may harm hadrian's Future Plans"

Hadrian pinched the bridge of his nose. One more problem to remove