task 3

Hella was getting better and better. Like nothing happened to her few days back when she almost met death infront of her eyes.

The last task and Merline know why hella was begged Cedric not to go. Hadrian called hella in his room. She came in and saw Hadrian with distress expression.

" do you believe me? " HM said without even looking at her.

" with my life! " HA

" do you believe me with your mate? " HM

Hella didn't waited a second

" you know answer Hadrian I believe you with my mate! " HA

" I am sorry for what ever is going to happen! " HM

Hella's heart sank

" s.. Something will happen to Cedric? " HA

He didn't answer.

" Luna got a vision?  Didn't she? " HA

Hadrian stood and went out. He didn't answered her question. Hella ran towards Cedric and saw him getting ready. She went and kissed him. Which he replies back with same passion as hella.

" what happens bubs? " CD

" nothing just remember I love you now and forever " HA

" forever " CD pecked her lips again.

Last task.

The task was explained and hella was getting sicker and sicker feeling. The canon roared and champions ran into maze. Cedric gave a last flying kiss to hella and went in.

It was 1 hour done. Victor and fluer surrender and came out of maze. But their was no sign of hadrian or Cedric.

Hella was sitting next to Draco. Draco put his hand on hella's shoulder.

" they will come. Relax " DM mumbled.

Hella just nodded. Then a lightening strike on the ground. And came Hadrian and Cedric but

Cedric was limped on floor. And Hadrian was crying on his body. Draco noticed first. He didn't let hella see anything. He pulled hella by neck in his shoulder.

" let me go Draco dammit." HA

Hella pushed Draco and went towards Cedric or his dead body.

" CEDRIC! " HA screamed in top if her lung. Everyone was shocked to see it.

" what happens to him hadrian?  Tell me! " hella was sobbing she bent and touched Cedric's cheek which one were soft and warm. Now it was stiffened and cold.

She cried and cried on Cedric's chest. She was pulled away by serverus.

" LET ME!  MY MATE DIED INFRONT OF ME! " HA

" What   happen hadrian! " SS

Before Hadrian could say anything. Dumbledore came with aurors?

" HE KILLED CEDRIC DIGGORY ARREST HIM" AD screamed.

" no he didn't " hella cries.

" she had lost her senses in grief of death of his own mate! " AD.

aurors pulled hadrian with them. Hadrian struggle

" I didn't killed him. Dumbledore did! " HM

He was screaming but no one replied. Court came to stop aurors but

" stay away kids or you will be also be with him" Dumbledore

Court tried their best but aurors flagged hadrian with them.

Somewhere else
Away

" I love you Edward"

" I love you too bella"