task 2

It's been 3 days since they heard the song underwater. Hermione, Hadrian and Luna were banging their heads in library including the three champions and at the end they got the answers about the mermaids in dark lake but hella was getting very sick. Everyone was worried for her. Neither snape nor poppy knew what was happening to her. But conditions was going worst and worst.

The day of second task.

Many people were missing. Includes Draco, hella, both weasley twins.

The second talk was going to start when the champions were looking for someon specials in crowd. But no one.

The canon roared in air. The four champions did their spells. Hadrian ate the gillyweed and his fines came out.

They jumped deep in Lake. They went deeper and deeper. They saw Draco, hella and Wesley twins tied in ropes. They moved as soon as possible. Hadrian took Draco, Cedric took hella. They went first since Cedric signed the danger by his fingers.

They reached out and gasped. Draco woke up but hella didn't. She was pale as paper pale. Soon after victor and fluer came out. They saw except hella everyone was woke up. Cedric panicked. He tapped her face.

" wake up babe! Wake up bubs! " CD

He tried to give her CPR , mouth to mouth breath. But nothing.

" TAKE HER TO UNCLE SEV AND AUNT POPPY! " HM

None of them ever heard him so panicked. They did as told.

After checkup.

Madam pomfory came out. With teary eyes?

" she had very high fever and putting her in cold water was the worst a person could do. She is suffering from pneumonia." MP

Cedric and Hadrian bashed inside and saw hella with lazy smirk.

" who won? " she said in voice lesser than whisper.

Hadrian chuckle

" we both " HM

" w.. Well done.. B.. Babe " HA

Her heartbeat was getting slower and slower.

" no no no " CD

Cedric didn't knew what to do so he just sanked his fangs in her wrist. He sighed out all the pneumonia out of her ( fanfiction thing honey)

Her eyes shot open. She screamed in pain! 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? " HM

" I popped out the premises out of her and may be my vampire poison enter her body " CD

" YOU DID WHAT? " DM

Hadrian was getting pissed off by the screams of her first and best mate.

" it was the only way to save her. She was dying. You didn't heard her heartbeat I did. I listen it getting slower and slowler. I couldn't let my mate die! " CD

Everyone was silent well except hella was screaming her lungs out whichever puller serverus and poppy's attention.

They came running inside

" what happened? " SS

" Cedric bite her and took out the pneumonia but entered his own serum a bit? " HM

" dear what you did was the only thing he could do. And as for serum she won't die it's just now they have one more important bond. The power bond. She will have that one power that Cedric would have in vampire! " MP

" so she won't die? " DM

" of course not! " HM

Then her screams died. She was in deep slumber a good sweet dream