classes

Hellari wandered through halls and saw her class. She knocked.

" you are? " the teacher asked checking her out from bottom to top.

Hellari noticed.

" I am transfer student from London " hellari said.

" oh welcomed miss Avery. I am Mr Kim nice to meet you"

Mr Kim shook hands with her. He rubbed his thumb on hella's hand. Hellari gave him a wicked smile. She pressed his hand tight and a sound of crack came.

" a..and y.. You can sit with Mr hale "

Mr Kim nearly had tears in eyes. Hella went to the last desk and saw the honey curly hair guy with a little smirk on face.

She sat beside her. And started doodling on her copy.

" I am jasper hale " he tried to start conversation.

" hellari Avery " she said with heavy British accent.

" London right? I was also born there " jasper said in his British accent

Hellari hand touched jasper by mistakely. Jasper gasped internally. As soon as there hand touched hellari withdrawal it.

Jasper felt her emotions. Since he himself was a emotion manipulate.

She was in grief and pain which was seen in Jasper's golden eyes.

" so class I want you to write a 4 page article on Americans wars. Choose anyone and your desk mate is your partner for this project. The last submission date is after 5 days and class us dismissed " he completed.

Class almost ran out of the room but hellari stayed till end for teacher signature and then she left.

Fred and Luna's class

Fred and Luna had French class. They asked a student for directions which she gladly did.

They reached the class and knocked.

" Miss Mia may we come in? " Luna asked in her dreamy voice.

" yes please dear you must be new students?" she asked with chirpyness

" yes we are " Fred said.

" you both can share the seat with Mr Cullen miss Cullen and miss hale." Miss Mia said

They walked towards the big table and saw a girl with short hair and girl with long blonde hair and a big guy.

Luna and Fred sat. They took out their supplies and started listening to teacher.

" I am Alice Cullen. This is Emmet Cullen and Rosalie Hale " Alice said

" hello I am Luna Lovegod and this is Fred weasley "

" you guys got transferred here from a  private school? " Rosalie asked

" yes we and our friends " Fred said calmly.

" cool " Emmet replied.

" Mr weaselly since you are talking may be you know the answer of this question! What is approaching in French called?"

" approchante for female and approachant for male " Fred said with smirk

" v.. Very good Mr weaselly " Miss Mia

" wow dude your good " Emmet replied

" how do you know french? " rose

" French is a mandatory language in our private school " Luna replied

Alice made a 'o' face

With George and naville

They both entered the class before teacher. George and Fred were talking when naville's word stuck in his throat . George gave him a confused look. Naville whisper something in his ears.

George looked at the directions and his eyes popped out

They went near him.

" hello by any how your name is Cedric diggory? " Neville asked as politely as he could.

Before Edward would answer Bella replied

" no!  His name is Edward Cullen " she said in her not so usual bitchy voice

Edward was shocked. Nevile tried his best to control his anger.

" sorry. You resemble someone close to us" gorge replied.

They went behind and sat on their desks. They talked through mind link.

"he look exactly like Cedric! " naville

" what will we happen if hellari saw him? " George

" what will happen if he saw him with that clingy butch? " naville

" Merlin needs to save her then " George said with a smirk