Cedric / hella

Time skipped

The finals were closer now and the news that madam umbredge suicide in her own apartment ran over Hogwarts. According to 'true' report by Rita skeeter she was depressed and sad about her job and what she did to students so she committed suicide with blood quill and she died due to blood loss.

4th year was at its end. Results were off court again topped the school. Surprisingly weasley twins also topped in their year and now Dumbledore is trying to make them join order and Molly weasley is back in her 'lovely mother' mode. Every one knew weasley twins are under court.

Hadrian had locked himself in his dorm room planning something very drastic. According to hella he is not sad or  disturb . He was complaining out on meal times. Draco had saw many pieces of parchment on hadrian's bed and desk but didn't dare to touch.

Court was back at Malfoy manor. When they were having lunch. Tom was gone for some reason.

" so you all will be in 5th year now. " LM (Lucius Malfoy)

They all nodded

" and this is Cedric's last year at Hogwarts. " NM ( narcissa Malfoy)

Hella looked at Cedric with shock.

" what don't tell you forget? " DM ( Draco Malfoy)

She shaked her head. And laughed. How could hella forget something so important. Hella felt eyes on her she saw Hadrian staring at her.

Lunch was done and Hadrian said hella to follow her in his room.

" yes had? " HA

" next few years are going to be very difficult hella be strong. " HM

Then he left the room and it confused her. Hadrian never says anything unless important.

Hella saw Hadrian was in library with Luna. They were discussing something's. Hella was going to step in library when. She felt two arms are her waist and saw Cedric nuzzling his face into hella's neck and purring.

" I didn't knew vampires can purr " HA said jokingly

" bubs you don't know a lot thinks about me. " CD

She turned towards him and saw in his eyes which were purple. His vampire was on surface. Cedric pulled hella and she wrapped her legs around Cedric's waist.

"then show me why don't you? " HA

Cedric leaned in and their lips met. Hella threaded her fingers in Cedric's hair and he moaned in kiss. Cedric didn't cut the kiss and took her to their room

.............

Now you know what they did 🔞 I am not gonna write it since I like writing plots not smut