5th year

Hella woke up at the time of dinner. She saw. Cedric still sleepy next to her. She can't believe that she had mated to her Fiated mate..she stood up thanks to her amazon abilities she don't feel any pain between her legs. She went near mirror and saw she was covered in red blue marks but the most biggest mark was on her neck. It was a mating mark given by vampires. According to vampire rituals hella is legally mare wife of vampire Cedric degorry. She was so happy in her thoughts that she didn't felt a presence behind her.

" you look soo beautiful with that mark of mine. All. Mine " CD said in his raspy voice. Hella looked behind and hugged him.

" but aren't we a little younger. I mean you are 17 and I am 15 only. " HA

" we have torturer a teacher. Killed her. Loyalest of a rising Dark Lord. We had never done anything accord to our age bubs " CD licked the bite mark which made hella moan in pain and pleasure.

" let's eat food shall we? " CD

" call house elf I am not gonna go out I am lazy! " HA whined like a baby.

They stayed in bed and had dinner.

" Cedric you have marked me as your will you give me privilege to coax you? " HA

Cedric was so happy usually the man of relationship give the coaxing offer but they are Avery couple after all.

He smiled and nodded. Hella took out a ring out of side table

 Hella took out a ring out of side table

And put on his ring finger. They kissed for a moment.

" I. Love you now and forever " CD

" now and forever " HA

Time skipped

Everyone was happy  about Avery couple since they both coaxed each other. Mr and Mrs Malfoy were extremely happy since it was Cedric's last year at Hogwarts. Mr and Mrs diggory were not so happy and hella coaxing Cedric. They wanted Cedric to coax hella but what is done is done.

They were on their way back to Hogwarts when theo started.

" do you knew this year our school is holding a triwizard tournament? " TN

" which schools are coming? " HF

" Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy " BZ

" both the schools are our guest and I want each important student of their school to be member of our Court" HM

" according to uncle sev drumstrang will be with slytherine so you can pursue them and beauxbatons will be with ravenclaw so we can handle that" Luna Lovegod

" babe you might have some of your friends in beauxbatons? " DM

" I do I will talk to them" HF

" the time they entered Hogwarts I wanted them to be treated like slytherine with respect and supremacy bcoz they are! " HM

" yes our grace " court said in union

They reached Hogwarts and sat in great hall today there were no house sitting system. All the slytherine and ravenclaw were sitting at back with elegance and hufflepuff were standing by there side and gryfindor were laughing like maniac.

Sorting was all done and now Dumbledore started.

" this year Hogwarts is going to held a very important end grand tournament. The triwizard tournament. First the beauties of France are coming. The beauxbatons Academy "

Great Hall door opened revealing beautiful woman in blue dresses and dancing. Draco huffed.

" my babe is. Much more beautiful "

To be continued