H-Hiding Things

Hi again! Here is my new chapter for today. Enjoy!⚠️Trigger Warnings apply⚠️

Henry's POV

I was at school preparing to go home. I grabbed a few stuff from my locker when Mitch showed up. Great. Just great.
Mitch: Sup loser.
Henry: What do you want Mitch?
Mitch: Just came by to remind you that you're a freak and that no one likes you.
Then out of no where he shoves me against my locker banging my head really hard. Then he slapped me across the face,kicked me in the shin,the let me go. My head hurts,my face hurts,my leg hurts,I limped out of school holding one hand against my face as I made my way to work.
*time skip...at the mancave*
I was sitting on the couch thinking about what Mitch had said. "Freak" "No One Likes You". Those words repeated in my head over and over. My thoughts got interrupted by Ray.

Ray: You okay kid?
Henry: Huh,oh uh yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
Ray: Well,you've been staring off into space for a while and haven't said anything since you got here.
Henry: Sorry,don't worry though I'm fine.
Ray:ok...
Henry:Well,it's getting late.Can I go now?
Ray:sure kid
Henry: thanks
Ray: yeah ok

Ray's POV
Something was just different about the kid tonight. He wasn't acting the same. I shook it off thinking it was nothing and went to bed.
*the next day*
Henry's POV

I knew Ray didn't buy what I said last night when I told him I was fine. Hopefully he forgot about it. I went to my locker to get ready for history class when Mitch came by and slammed it closed. Thankfully I pulled my hands out in time.
Mitch: What do you think you're doing freak?
Henry: getting ready for history class.
Mitch: really? You should be getting ready for this?
Henry: What are you talki-
Mitch just punched me right in the nose. Then I got a nose bleed. Great.Then Mitch slammed me against my locker once again banging my head really hard .Then Mitch whispered something in my ear.
Mitch: Just remember that you are nothing to this world. No one likes you. You are just a burden to everyone.
He finally let go of me slapping me in the face one final time before walking off.
I stood there in pain. Physically and mentally. I waited for the pain in my head and nose to go away before walking to class.
*in class*
Charlotte: hey Henry!
I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone but I still cared about Charlotte and didn't want to be rude so I said hello back.
Henry: hi
Charlotte: so,how was your weekend?
Henry: Good I guess.
Charlotte: okay then. Sorry I wasn't there this week.
Henry: it's fine Charlotte. 
Charlotte: Uhh Henry,you got a nosebleed there. What happened?
Crap! I forgot to clean the nosebleed before class.
Henry: oh,I uh,tend to get nosebleeds at random sometimes.
Charlotte: ok,well,here's a tissue.
Henry: thanks char.
That was a close one. Just then Jasper walked in.
Jasper: Hey everyone! Mrs.Shapen called in sick this morning and the school said it was too late to find a substitute so free day!
Everyone cheered.We all sat down and played on our phones. Yup,this is what we do on our free time.I was enjoying myself looking at memes when I got a text.

Unknown number: hey freak,heard you have a free day today so I thought I'd give you something to do.

Henry : who is this?!

Unknown number: No one likes you freak

Henry: Mitch?!

Unknown number: Maybe. Maybe not. Just here to remind you that you are a burden to everyone. No one likes you.

Henry: Mitch pls stop!

Unknown number: Why would I listen to a ugly useless freak?

Henry: stop!

After a while of texting Mitch the bell finally rung. I ran out as fast as I could. I knew Mitch likes to stop me at the end of school everyday just so he could torture me. When I saw the doors I thought I was free but then a strong hand yanked me back.Crap.