N-Needy

Hi ! I'm halfway through my first book guys ! Hope you've been enjoying so far ! Anyways here is my new chapter letter for today . ⚠️ Trigger Warnings do apply ⚠️  * I do not own Henry Danger or any of the characters *

Henry's POV

I thought today was going to be a fun and interesting day in school . Instead it kind of  brought some sad flashbacks . Today they had someone that works for this huge charity that does just about anything for anyone who may be in need come speak to the class . No one knows this about me but when I was 8 years old I was taken away from my parents because they didn't have enough money to pay for anything . I remember going to bed hungry almost every night . Or if you even consider my " bed " a bed . I was more like a used blanket my parents found in a dumpster . I remember not being allowed to go to school because my parents couldn't afford it . I remember getting really sick one time , and that's how I was discovered that I wasn't being properly taken care of . One of our neighbors had been spying on us . They had waited to see if it was just misjudgment and it wasn't what they thought it was , but when they saw how sick I had become , and my parents hadn't taken me to the doctor , or do anything to help me . I remember some people showing up to my house who turned out to be police . I remember going to a hospital and staying there for awhile . Then was I was healed , instead of going home like I thought , I went to a place that turned out to be a orphanage . I was so confused at the time , but it was only like a month until I was adopted by the Harts . It took me awhile to get used to a regular life , I thought we weren't allowed to eat every night or sleep on an actual bed , but eventually my adoptive parents helped me to realize everything was okay , and I just tried to forget my old life . It's not that I was mad at my old parents . It's just , I loved them so much , and I remember the day when everything was explained to me , that I would never see my old parents again . It felt like I was in the dark for a long time . So when I was adopted by the Harts , who were so nice , well , except Piper that is , I just wanted to forget my past . So when the lady who works for that big charity came to talk about everything this charity does , which included about taking care of children like me , it just brought back every painful memory . I love my adoptive parents so much . But it's hard to just forget family . The ones who worked so hard to take care of me . I could hear them crying every night about how they would take care of and protect me . I could hear them cry about how they knew they were failing me and just wanted to give me the best life with them . I just wanted this dreadful school day to be over .
* time skip *
I just walked into the man cave where Charlotte and Ray greeted me .
Charlotte and Ray : Hey Henry !
Henry : Hey what goes on .
I said that with no enthusiasm at all .
Charlotte : Henry is something wrong ?
Ray : Yeah what's with the frown frownie ?
Charlotte : What's frownie ?
Ray : Because Henry's frowning and if you combine frown and brownie it becomes frownie ! Get it ?
Charlotte : But why would you combine frown and brownie ?
Ray : Because it's funny !
Charlotte : It makes no since !
Ray : What's there not to understand ? !
Charlotte : Why would you combine frown and bro- you know what just forget it !
Ray : Henry you get it right ? Henry ? Henry ? !
I snapped out of my thoughts . I just said yes to Ray to get this conversation over with . If said that it didn't make since ( which it didn't ) , then this conversation would go on forever .
Henry : Yes Ray it was very funny .
Ray : Henry are you okay ?
Henry : Huh ? Oh yeah yeah . Why wouldn't I be ?
Ray : You just seem kinda down .
Henry : Everything's fine .
Ray : well okay then .