Bonus Round - Part 37

Warning: smut

Scene: Y/N and Jaehyun are now a married couple and have been together for 3 years and have had their first child, a son they named Yunoh. Their 3rd year anniversary is coming up and Jaehyun has just come home from a business trip.

Little Yunoh was staying at his grandmother's place for the night so you and Jaehyun had the house all to yourselves. Quiet moments alone without a toddler fiddling around the place were becoming increasingly precious to you as the stresses of parenthood began encroaching on your everyday lives. Yunoh was becoming especially talkative now and even when you were on the toilet, the little boy insisted on coming in with you so he could chatter to you about something in his intelligible language. You admired your son for his carefree spirit, he took after yourself and looked almost exactly like you. Well, that is if it weren't for the dimples that sat proudly on his cheeks, just like his grandfathers and fathers.

"Hey babe are you ready?" Jaehyun called from the foyer, he was adjusting his suit in the mirror just when you came in.

"Yes, how do I look darling?" You watched as Jaehyun's focus quickly shifted from himself to your figure, his eyes lit up and his lips parted in awe

"Yes, how do I look darling?" You watched as Jaehyun's focus quickly shifted from himself to your figure, his eyes lit up and his lips parted in awe. He looked you up and down, taking in every inch of you like you were the finest sculpture he had ever seen.

His eyes seemed to sparkle in the dim foyer light with a rekindled burning flame of passion, making him look even more enchanting, "You look amazing." he uttered, "Here, take my arm so I can show my girl off."

You cautiously walked over to him, not fully believing his honey soaked words, "Really? I bought this dress a while ago and now it's a bit tight on me. I think I must have gained a few pounds."

"You look perfect to me." There was no hint of mocking in his voice, his gentle gaze locked on you so you could feel his earnestness, "No matter what size you are you're always gorgeous in my eyes." he retorted as you stepped out of the house and towards his Audi parked outside.

His words made you blush and you couldn't help smiling to yourself as he opened the passengers door and ushered you in.

The place you had chosen to dine at to celebrate your 3rd anniversary was a modern European restaurant in the hills overlooking the sea. The interior was minimalist, with muted colours and stylish decor, a place more befitting of an elegant seaside resort than a simple restaurant.

As the two of you were seated at your table, the waiters took you coats to be checked in and you were given the menu. You cooly looked over it, ordering the dish of the day while Jaehyun did the same and had a wine to accompany his meal.

Slowly, the night rolled on, it was more like being in a fairytale than actual reality. Good food and good company was all you needed. As the two of you were finishing up your meals with a sweet tiramisu for dessert, Jaehyun reached over and took hold of your hand. He examined the ring that he had given you, it was a ruby surrounded by tiny white diamonds that shone like a thousand dazzling suns.