𝕍𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕪

Animo Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to read someone's mind and manipulate their memories and thoughts

Aqua Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to wield water as they please. Some Aqua Lorem can breathe underwater.

Caeli Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to wield air as they please.

Electricae Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to wield electricity by creating and reducing it. The more powerful Electricae Lorem can use the electrical circuit to gain information on the internet.

Flamma Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to wield fire as they please.

Hont - Flying vehicle

Lorem - Person with powers. When talking about someone with a specific power first you must indicate which one, and then add Lorem behind it. For example, Aqua Lorem.

Lothus - An insult used on those who have powers.

Lux Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to manipulate light.

Metallum Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to mould and move metal as they please. 

Petram Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to mould and move rocks and stones.

Pigmentum Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to change the colour of an object.

Plantae Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to grow, degrow and move a plant as they will it.

Robur Flexuram - Powers Petram Lorem usually have, although they can manifest without any other power. This power gives the Lorem more strength than a normal human has.

Sensus Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to feel someone else's feelings. 

Umbra Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to manipulate shadows, creating them and reducing them as they will it. 

Vita Flexuram - Powers that give someone the ability to persuade or make other beings do their bidding. Any Lorem can have this power as long as they are extremely powerful. Vita Flexuram is sometimes considered a branch of Animo Flexuram.

I will be adding as I write the story. If you believe something is missing, please let me know!