𝔸𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

I know I am no great writer, but after writing this book I would like to acknowledge the help and love I have received from various people

First of all, I'd like to thank my grandma for always supporting me and helping me go through my stories, finding the grammatical mistakes I might have made, and giving me her point of view when I most need it. Although I haven't seen her in a while due to covid, she has always been there for me and put her free time into helping me become a better writer, which I am truly grateful for. I know that if it weren't for her I probably wouldn't have written this story or most of the ones before it.

Secondly I'd like to thank my partner, MaralCedCuenca, and my family for sticking with me during the process. I have to admit I have been spending quite a lot of my free time writing, so thank you for your patience and helping me figure out the plotline of the story!

The third person I would like to thank profusely is The Great Asha, PrayashaNanda. She has been with me from the start, both of us writing our entries for the ONC at the same time meaning we have been helping each other out quite a bit. I am so happy I got to know you, and I just want to acknowledge how much help you have been and how thankful I am for your companionship during this process. Thank you! I can't wait to continue our journey, and hopefully many more!

Lastly, I would like to thank my readers, both silent ones and those who have commented as they read, letting me know their ups and downs, what they've enjoyed, and giving me suggestions on what I should change. Thank you so much Julia - SurferJulz, DauntlessShadowIce1, Laura - LEfuller and JaxonBlacc. I am so happy you have all read the story and have enjoyed it so far. 

Thank you again! ❤

- Phoe