Chapter 2: Fly to my Room

"Ah damn... I fell too deep."

—~—

Third Person POV

"Do you want another bite of the chocolate crepe?"

(Y/n) offered to feed her lover the chocolate sweet but Sukuna shook his head 'no' and continued to eat the matcha one instead. After the whole 'Gojo testing his luck in the café', the King and Queen of Curses sought refuge back at her quarters and decided to eat their desserts there. So here they were, Sukuna hugging (y/n) from behind as they both ate their respective food.

Granted, they actually switched which one they wanted.

(Y/n) ordered the chocolate one for Sukuna for him to try something new but he ended up disliking it. Although, it worked out in the end since (y/n) was craving chocolate and Sukuna, at least, recognized the matcha flavor.

"Have you calmed down now?" The (h/c)-nette asked and took another bite of the sweet.

"If 'the next time I see that sorcerer I will decapitate on sight' means calm- then yes, I am calm," Sukuna sarcastically stated and rolled his red eyes. (Y/n) made out a 'hmm' sound and opened her mouth to which Sukuna fed her the matcha crepe, "I swear- can't we just kill them all and then we can live somewhere far away from people?"

"Have fun doing that when you don't even have your own body yet," (y/n) chuckled and ate the last of her dessert.

Sukuna groaned and grumpily plopped his chin on top of her head, "How about I just kill the brat and take over his body?"

"NoOoOoo!" She exclaimed and hastily tilted her head upwards to face him, "Don't do that!"

"What do you expect me to do then? Wait until you retrieve all twenty fingers?!"

"Yes!"

"Then why aren't you feeding this kid the ones you found already?" He grumbled as (y/n) let out a hearty laugh at her husband's impatience.

"We have to let him acclimate and adjust, otherwise he might die-"

"Great, where are the fingers-?"

"Sukuna!" (Y/n) rotated her upper body and smacked his arm before turning back around and leaned back into his chest. She crossed her arms with a loud huff, "Just wait it out, okay? I want everyone to go about this safely."

She emphasized the last part to get through her lover to which he let out an exasperated sigh. He mumbled something under his breath about her being a 'goody-two-shoes' and pinched her cheek- which (y/n) unhesitatingly slapped away his hand. It was quiet after that and the two ended up alternating bites off of the matcha crepe.

"Here," Sukuna tried to feed her the last bit of the sweet but (y/n) didn't take it.

"You don't want it?" She looked up at him with innocent, puppy eyes.

"Unless you made it, I don't really care about eating," he shrugged and tried offering the food again to which (y/n) accepted.

"Oh?" She questioned knowingly with a small grin and poked his cheek, "You like the food I make for you? After all those accusations that I quote-on-quote 'poisoned' it?"

"Yes, I like your food. Even all of those poisoned rice cakes, onigiri, mochi, dango-"

"Are you really going to mention all of the food I made for you and claim they were poisoned?" She deadpanned as he snickered at her unamused expression.