Chapter 15: Make it Right

"We're killing him on sight next time."

—~—

Third Person POV

"Suki, do you think you can swan dive from your throne all the way to the pond of death?"

"Princess, what kind of question is that?"

"Well?"

"Obviously no."

"Oh, I thought you were gonna say yes."

"If I did, you would have wanted to see it."

"Are you implying that you can?"

Sukuna awoke from his supposed nap with an exasperated sigh as his wife shot question after question and was this close falling off his lap. Intentionally or unintentionally was a choice now.

It's been roughly two months since (y/n) cannot return to her body and was the time for Yuuji to reunite with his classmates again. It was supposed to be for both of them to return but at this rate, the poor maiden may never get her body back.

"It sucks that I can't physically meet my students though," (y/n) pouted as Sukuna could only lazily nod with his eyes closed, "Oh speaking of which! Didn't Gojo say that Megumi is getting exponentially better with his shadow technique? I wonder what surprise he'll pull at the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event."

Sukuna immediately perked up with interest as (y/n) cackled loudly at the sudden change in attitude. The pinkette groaned in annoyance and lightly flicked her forehead as the girl wiped away fake tears from her eyes.

"Oh my god, so what Yuuji said was true! I didn't think too much of it back then considering how upset I was when you killed Yuuji, but really? You didn't want to kill Megumi because of some unknown power?" The (h/c)-nette snickered as Sukuna regret ever waking up to answer her questions, "Well doesn't that story sound familiar."

"You are still alive now because I found you interesting so shut up."

A realization seemed to have flown over the maiden's head, "Wait, does that mean you're making a pact with Megumi too? Sorry Suki, but I don't know how I feel being married to a fifteen year old- OW!"

A harsh flick to the forehead was met to shut the (h/c)-nette up as the said female whined in pain and rubbed her head.

"I'm not marrying the brat, I just want to see a jujutsu I haven't seen before."

"Likely story."

"Princess, I'm this close throwing you into the pond of death."

"Bet. Do it, you won't."

"..."

"Wait, I'm sorry," the (h/c)-haired female chuckled nervously at Sukuna's completely serious, contemplating expression, "Please don't actually yeet me. That's a long fall down."

The pink-haired male could only sigh at her interesting choice of words, "Thought about it."

The male simply closed his eyes and decided that it was best to try to sleep again. Maybe him not talking will have her shut up as well.

"You took your sweet time. I was fully convinced that you separated me from my body to spite me."

(Y/n) stated with a surprising hint of anger at a goddess of all people. It may be the fact that it took this goddess two months to do whatever she was doing that (y/n) had this newfound confidence to talk back to her for once.