Chapter 5: All We Know

"Yes, yes you did, my Queen."

—~—

Third Person POV

"By the gods- I swear if you're tricking me again, I'm never going to forgive you."

The sight of (y/n) crossing her arms and raising a brow at the sheepish, white-haired male was an interesting view to see. Normally, the (h/c)-haired female was a rather forgiving person but knowing her coworker's mischievous personality, she can't be so hopeful if it was going to go to waste.

"No, I promise you that this is not a prank," Gojo pleaded, brought his hands together- and for extra effect- pouted, "I think it'll be a great field trip for the students! Plus, it's part of our mission so we're killing two birds with one stone."

"Correction, it's part of your mission," (y/n) deadpanned as the said male looked away, awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck, and whistled like he had no clue what she was talking about, "Don't just lump me into this just so you could get away with not doing your responsibilities."

"Fine, you got me there," Gojo sighed in defeat but still looked expectantly at her, "But now you know that I'm not joking, do you at least want to come with?"

Her (e/c) eyes twinkled in excitement, "Of course!"

"Senseiii, was there a reason to call us out so early in the morning," Yuuji whined with droopy, closed eyes. It was five in the morning and the sun was nowhere up when Gojo and (y/n) announced to the students that they had a mission to go to.

"It's such a late notice... is this some type of emergency?" Megumi tiredly asked but he was very much alert for a potentially threatening task.

"Well~ not necessarily," (y/n) happily sang with a closed-eye smile.

"You seem a bit too happy to be awake so early, (l/n)-sensei..." Yuuji stated and the said female excitedly nodded in agreement, "Is it not a mission then?"

"For Gojo, it is," she giggled at the blindfolded male's groan of disappointment, "But for us, we're heading on a field trip!"

"Aww if that was the case, I should've brought cuter clothes," Nobara sulked and grabbed the ends of her skirt, "I didn't even bring my wallet..."

"It's okay, Nobara, we can go shopping and I'll pay!" The (h/c)-haired teacher sent a thumbs up and rocked side-to-side enthusiastically in her spot- way too impatient to get going, "The same goes for you two as well! If you want something, I'll buy it for you."

"Princess, what's up with you all of the sudden?" Sukuna asked suspiciously. An extra pair of eyes and a mouth appeared on the pinkette's cheek in which he narrowed his eyes in wonder, "You're never this excited unless it's for food."

"Of course I'm excited!" (Y/n) exclaimed and laughed in absolute delight- the smile never leaving her face as her joyous attitude lightened up the people around her, "After all, we're heading to Gifu prefecture- which was previously known as Hida province."

"Oh? What's so interesting about Gifu, (l/n)-sensei?" Yuuji tilted his head in curiosity as the (h/c)-nette turned to him with a certain sparkle in her (e/c) eyes.

"That means we're heading to my hometown- Kokufu."

"Wahh, Sukuna look! We're back!" (Y/n) shouted and jumped around like a little kid at the city before her. She reflexively began to smack the pink-haired male's arm that she momentarily forgot it was Yuuji she was hitting.