- Fun Facts + Q&A -

Hi guys :) I'll start with your questions then move on to the Fun Facts! (Like last time, the fun facts won't be in a particular order)

—~—

Question #1: When did Sukuna realize that he loved (y/n)? (Was his internal monologue of him going "shiiii-" or did it just hit him blank on the head?) What was the moment (y/n) knew that she was so in love with Sukuna? By: @moon-king

Author: So these were actually mentioned in the previous book but there was a few 'oh my god, I love him/her' moments! ☺️

Author: Sukuna realized his feeling in Chapter 16/19 of 'Hell on Earth' where he malfunctioned for a good thirty minutes after (y/n) confessed. In this book, he fell in deep by Chapter 1 😂 (literally the line was 'Ah damn... I fell too deep')

Author: (y/n) realized her feelings in Chapter 12 of 'Hell on Earth' because she made extra onigiri just so she can impress him and he can have more to eat. In this one, she fell more in love in Chapter 2 because she finally got to be with him again 🥲

Question #2: What was supposed to be the original angst ending? By: @CityLightsOrg

Author: the original ending was supposed to be: the only way (y/n) can get her memories back is if she goes back to being human because the pact with Geto- being the sneaky rat he was- is somehow tied with her being a curse. And since Tsukuyomi was the god that created pacts, he can reverse her current curse state (but since this was an odd case where Geto's pact interfered with (y/n)'s curse pact, he could only reverse her pact with Sukuna). However, Sukuna does not want her to die first (in the future by old age) so he wants to reverse his curse state as well and be human with her.

Author: then the epilogue was going to be their two reincarnations meeting each other and starting over again as sorcerers :) it's more bittersweet then angst imo

Question #3: Was Sukuna a lot older than us when he met us (considering he was a curse)? If they did have kids, what would they name them? Will Sukuna and y/n outlive the others? Lastly, Sukuna's favorite food of (y/n)'s? By: @bunimei

Author: In 'Hell on Earth', people were actually commenting that XD Short answer, he's older but not by much. I imagined that it wasn't long since he was transformed into a curse and was maybe around 26-28 years old (that's what he looks like at least)

Author: I actually mentioned this in the previous book but to sum it up: (y/n) likes Hamako (child of the seashore) or Kaito (sea) because it's similar to Hamamura's name, and Sukuna likes Sara (princess) or Sachi (descendant of the sun god)

Author: Yes they will outlive the others, unfortunately ☹️ In the original angst ending, nope. So really, it was a choice if I wanted them to live forever or not.

Author: Guys, hear me out... his favorite food was the freaking rice cake. The perfected one, at least.

Question #4: When writing chapters or just fanfic in general, did you ever had trouble trying to think of ideas for the plot of the whole story? By: @ThickyNickyHo

Author: It was the entire book 💀 It got to the point where I was glad I was on the canon storyline so I didn't have to think much and just add (y/n) to the mix of it.

Author: But on a serious note, what I did whenever I had writer's block was go through Instagram and find prompts or something that made me laugh. I used a lot of 'Bungou stray dogs incorrect quotes' and 'relationship prompts' (in fact, I used five prompts in the Epilogue alone)