Chapter 4: Kiss Fight

"I was wondering if you want to see a battle between the King and Queen of Curses."

—~—

Third Person POV

"Go (l/n)-sensei!"

"We're rooting for you, sensei."

"Not gonna lie, I kinda want to see Sukuna win-"

"Gojo-sensei!" Megumi and Nobara scolded and smacked his arm that held his phone.

(Y/n) sweat-dropped at the commotion around her as her very own husband began his attack...

And goddamn, why is he going all out!?

"What the hell, Suki?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she managed to dodge a sneak attack of rocks aimed at her, "Are you trying to kill me?!"

He stood just far enough of a distance where her curse energy won't reach him and messed around with a rather large stone in his hands. He knew for a fact he can't use his curse energy around (y/n) so he's using a lot of the environment to his advantage.

As for (y/n), the poor maiden was completely confused at the very unexpected actions and uncanny motivation her lover decided to take in this sudden fight. She never expected him to wholeheartedly agree to this nonsense, more so, have everyone agree to it as well. She had hope that Yuuji would've declined because it is his body he's offering, but he asked Gojo to record the whole thing to see who won!

Why was everyone so invested into this?!

He grinned widely at her and shrugged, "Eh, you'll reincarnate."

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped in disbelief by his blunt statement that she glared holes into the pinkette's head. Was he serious?! And here she thought he loved her.

"I'm sorry, did I hear that right?" The (h/c)-haired female lowly questioned in a seemingly 'innocent' tone- her (h/l), (h/c) hair covered her face yet her (e/c) eyes could be seen menacingly through the gaps- and for visual effect, fire surrounded her malevolent figure.

Her aura, in general, seemingly changed since the atmosphere felt incredibly tense and no one even dared to move- not even Gojo. Her normal, blue curse energy was tainted in red and bursted out of her in immense waves. It was funny how her jujutsu didn't touch a single soul yet, but everyone felt that if they even cared to breathe, they will face the consequences.

Meanwhile, Sukuna stiffened just by the mere shift in her voice. He was hoping to rile her up just so they can have a legit battle- since he never got the chance when she was still a human- but he wasn't expecting this kind.

"So you want me dead, S-u-k-i?" (Y/n) venomously sang as she angrily- but steadily- stomped over to her lover. A cold, shiver went down his spine and he instinctively jumped away like a guarded cat, "What's wrong? You're the one who asked for it."

"Princess, I didn't mean it like that..." Sukuna hurriedly stated and rose his arms in a careful manner. He still kept his composure but anyone could notice the slight hint of worry when he put in the extra emphasis of caution in his words.

"Oh? So what did you mean? Please, enlighten me," she gave a sweet smile- her hair no longer covered her face but the intense shadows were replaced with the evil glint in her eyes, "As far as I know, you can reincarnate too, Suki."

Ah... he messed up.

"Princess..." he trailed off cautiously. He still held his hands up and tried to slowly approach her but when he had a good look at her, he instantly noticed the pissed-off glare she sent his way, "Wait-!"