Chapter 11

Hey, guys! Just wanted to give a trigger warning for r*pe. If you don't want to read, just skip the italics. Otherwise, enjoy 💜💜

I shot up from my bed, covered in sweat and heart pounding.

The nightmare from that horrible night was still fresh in my mind. It was the last night before my biggest fear came true, the night when he entered my life.

A hand covered my hand, waking me up, and the person growled, "Come with me or else. We don't want a repeat of last month, do we? Or worse, your precious little brother can take your place in the basement while you watch." Sir. God knows what he had in store for me, but I knew better than to argue. I would do anything to protect Teddy.

I followed him into Sir's room where a man dressed in a suit was waiting for us. He walked towards me and grabbed my face, turning it in different directions to examine my face. "Well, she sure is a beauty like her mother. This will definitely cover your debt to me and then some. You may leave now," he said. Sir left, leaving me alone with this man.

He started unbuttoning his jacket and loosening his tie. "Let's get the introductions done so we can move onto the fun," he smirked. "My name doesn't matter because you will be not be talking unless I ask you a question. I paid good money for you, so now you belong to me and will do everything I say. Is that understood?"

"Y-y-yes, Sir," I trembled.

He walked towards me as I took a few steps backward in an attempt to increase the space between us. I was soon cornered with no way of escape. I knew what was going to happen, but I would do everything I could to fight it. Leaning close to me, he ordered, "Take your clothes off, get on the bed now, and don't fight me. I believe you have a little brother sleeping in the other room. Do you want me to take him instead of you?"

My heart stopped. I would never break my promise to Mom. It was my job to protect Teddy as his older sister. Without a word, I walked towards the bed and slowly removed my clothes. I didn't want this to happen, but what other choice did I have? There was no one to save me except for myself.

"You better hurry up if you don't want me to wake your brother up," he snapped. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes when he ordered me to lay down on the bed.

I closed my eyes, trying to block out his hands that were roaming my body, but it wasn't working. I felt every unwanted touch, every unwanted kiss, and I wanted it to stop. But it kept going for hours.

Finally the pain stopped, and he put his clothes on. "I'll see you in a few days, sweetie," he said, before leaving with a smug grin plastered on his face.

My worst fear finally happened. I was raped, and I felt nothing.

"Ava, you okay?"

I turn towards the voice and see Teddy standing in the doorway to my room looking worried.

"Y-yeah. Just a bad dream," I answered, still breathing hard. To calm myself down, I took in the surroundings of my room. Leo must have carried me to bed after last night. Someone cared about me enough to make sure I was comfortably lying on my bed. I smiled at that thought.

I looked at the clock next to me and saw that it was 11 AM. "What are you doing home? Don't you have school?" I asked.

"Um, I might have pretended to be sick this morning to stay home with you," Teddy answered, looking down.

"And they bought that?" I questioned. "You don't even look sick."

"I think they still feel bad about last night. Why do you think you're not at work with Alessandro?" he said.