Author's Note+Sequel Announcement

Hey, guys! I want to thank every single one of my readers for your amazing support on my book. I read every comment and really enjoy the feedback and your reactions to each scene. Thank you much, and I love each and every single one of you 💜💜

Now for the sequel announcement!! I'll be publishing the first chapter the sequel, The Ones Who Saved Us, on May 16 once my finals are over.

Here's the description:

Almost a year has passed since Avalee Russo killed Demetri. Since then, Ava has played the part of the perfect sister and daughter, pretending that she had healed well when really she was hurting more than anyone knew. Her brothers believed her, but her father was another story. Not a day passes when nightmares reminding him of those seven torturous years interrupt his sleep.

But everything changes with one phone call. Realizing how truly broken their sister and father are, the Russo brothers attempt to break down their walls, and unlock the key to one secret that Ava has kept for months. A secret that will break her family and make them realize how much they failed their sister. Will the Russos be able to help Ava and Antonio before it's too late?

I would love to hear any theories you guys have of the sequel. There will also be a love interest that will be introduced in the first chapter. (You guys have already seen them in one of the earlier chapters 😉)

I can't wait until I publish the first chapter. Thank you for all of your support 💜💜