- announcement -

february 11, 2021

   Dear first readers, I'm sorry I have to add another chapter before the story will start, but this is really important. The story will start right after this, I promise!

   All I'm here for is to say:
         PLEASE STOP SPOILING!

   I know this story has many many rereaders and I love you, but please in the name of Merlin stop throwing spoilers into the comment section.

   You will literally take all the suspense from the first readers, if you give them that little information. It's such a big part of the story to NOT know the love interest. I put so damn much effort in this story just for some of you to ruin it with those silly spoilers.

   If you first readers skip to the end to ruin the fun for yourself, I can't stop you, though I think it's one of the stupidest things you can do when reading. But please stop asking for spoilers!

   Also, if you have done the mistake and read the end before the story had even properly started, then at least be decent enough to not spoil to other readers!

   So here is the WARNING:
       if I will ever notice some of you spoiling on ‘Protego’ from now on, I will block you. Simple as that.

   This story took me hours of a whole year to get finished and I am not here for letting you guys ruin the effort I put into this twisting plot for everyone who's reading this story after you.

   Well, now go and enjoy the story and it's nerve-wracking twists and turns! 🤍