chapter 1

Billie pov

I have known y/n For roughly about five years now and when I tell you I'm in love with this girl, i mean i can barely function when she's not with me.

it really hurts when she gets into relationships I always end up breaking them up though.

I know, I know. you probably think i'm a psychopath but they're just not good enough for her.

I can treat her so well. You're probably wondering what have I said or done to make them break up.

I've basically just told a couple lies that she needed to hear.

I can't explain how happy I was when Y/n started dating a girl.

But so angry that this bitch had the audacity to take my y/n from me.

you know, I did want the normal person would do and drop some hints for her to leave she didn't pick up on them.

Trust me I did everything in my power to control myself.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and well let's just say things got a little.... bloody

ever since then I've been helping y/n grieve over her "loss"

She wasn't even good for.

you're probably wondering how many people have I hurt well that's a little personal for me so am I gonna answer that eventually just not now.

No one knows that I love her and I plan to keep it that way until she's officially mine.

All you need to know is that I am in love and I will do anything and I mean anything to make her mine.

Y/n pov

Me and Billie have been friends for five years I think. she is the most wonderful person in the world.

I'm not gonna lie I'm still grieving over my- I don't feel like talking about it.

But Billie as been there for me this whole time. it's kind of reassuring that she's always there.

Honestly if it wasn't for Billie I would be in a lot of toxic relationships. She's has warned to me so many times and I thank her so much for that.

I quickly get pulled out of my thoughts from my best friend Daniel he's One of my closer friends.

"hey y/n." He says in a happy voice.
"What's up."
"Nothing much just want to check up on you."
"Oh thanks I'm good what about you."
"oh I'm fine..."
"What is it," I say with a slight sigh.
"Well how is Jen doing."
"Really dude."
"Look you know how I feel about her just tell me."
"I haven't talk to her much but she seems to be doing ok. May I go now."
"Yeah for sure sorry about that."
"You're fine."

Billie pov

I'm assuming you meant Daniel. I absolutely hate them but I can't do anything about it because of how close he is with y/n.
It's ok though he knows his limits.

But don't think for a second I haven't thought about doin- you know what never mind.

5 minutes later

I see y/n in the hall walking, she is one of the most beautiful smiles in the world.

what I would give to push you against the wall and just fu- I need to calm down.

She just looks so good.

anyways we have english this morning
me and y/n use to sit next together but we talk to much and the fucking teacher moved us I hate her so much.
It's like she's testing me.

she pretty young. And I swear she likes y/n. she always hovers, she asked pretty obvious questions to get to talk to her. She getting to Close with her.

YOU'ER FUCKING KIDDING.

A/n

I have no clue where I'm going with this but hope y'all enjoy :)