chapter 6

billie pov

last night was, it w-was....nice.
yeah nice, my place worked.

             an hour before we hung out

billie
hey chloe can you do something for me?

Chloe
idk man

billie
you owe me for last time

chloe
fine what is it

billie
i need you to find out a way to flash y/n

chloe
billie what the FUCK

billie
i had to do a LOT worse for you

chloe
fine billie but after this i'm done

billie
ok bye 😊

chloe
stfu but bye

                           end of flashback

and yeah that when so fucking well. like I said multiple times I'm in love with y/n and I'll do anything to get her including manipulating others.

chloe pov

Billie asked me to do some weird shit, but I don't mind considering that I may or may not have a crush on billie. she could ask me to do anything and I would do it in a heartbeat, just can't make it look obvious.

anyways so billie asked me to flash y/n. I don't know why, maybe to make me jealous. sometimes it seems like Billie into me and then other times complete darkness. it's kind of annoying. y/n when on a trip for a week to get over her loss, In a week billie went crazy. she got really jealous, depressed don't even get me started on how much she was pissed off by this. it was scary she would only text the friend group to see if y/n was back.

she even tried to kill her self.

I am scared that she is too invested in y/n. look I love billie but how am I supposed to compete with her. my only option is to kill her and then be there for billie after it's done.
but if she ever found out that I was the reason I can never get her back.

billie pov

my whole jealous idea didn't really end at the party. Let's just say I have another plan, I'm going to ask Finneas to text y/n to come over, when she does I'm going to be fucking a girl. The only reason I'm doing this is to show i can get someone anything and show that I can eat pussy really fucking good.

it's going to happen tonight. i somehow got Finneas to agree, i didn't tell him the truth. the girl is Emily I could care less about this basic bitch but I have to do it for y/n.

emily and i were a 'thing' you could say, she always wanted more. how this all fucking thing happened piss me off.

the reason how i got into this situation was because of y/n. after i killed her girlfriend she needed me. we would cuddle sometimes she w-would umm be naked, also i would s-shower her.

i-i got really horny from this a-and then meet chloe. i was so hurry for y/n that i couldn't control myself. the sex was good, everything we'd fuck i thought of y/n. the way i couldn't stop thinking about how she would scream my name and breathlessly be shaking under me. just took over.

One night y/n FINALLY let me have some fun.

               Flashback to that night

"billieeee" y/n said I a whiny tone. "yeah baby" I instantly regret what I said. "bill can you stay the night and cuddle me." The way she said it was so cute. "yeah umm b-but never mind. I said trying to avoid the obvious. "what billie just stay please." how the fuck could I say no to that. "y-y/n you're naked" yeah I said it I don't wanna come off like I want this. "billie i don't care please." "ok i'll stay." i said getting into her bed.

we were umm s-spooning and my arm was in between her two boobs. i was so turn on i couldn't sleep. i waited until she was fully asleep to do what i've been dying to do. i climbed out of her bed and removed  the blanket on top of her. I moved to the chair in her room in left corner, i proceeded to rub my clit, I soon put in two fingers in my already soaked pussy. i was trying to suppress my moans, but I couldn't, i put my hand over my mouth trying not to wake her. the way h-her body looked, seeing her breathe in and out. I never thought I could cum this fast. I can't tell if it was all the build up or to see her...really seeing her.

                             end of flashback

"BILLIE" I hear Finneas yell.
"yeah" i say walking out of my room towards him. "when should I ask y/n to come over" he asked.  "tell her to be here in an hour. oh and thanks fin"

soon after I call emily. damn she answer within a second of me calling, If only she knew what she actually meant to me.

when she got here we when to my room, we started talking A little bit I know that was a fucking mistake.

to be continued :)

a/n
what's gonna happen next