chapter 15

billie pov

i moved my hands a over y/n body, "hm billie we cant do this here." y/n said as she pull away from the kiss. "why not, i want you." i say leaning closer to her. she let's a laugh "bil-" before she could say anything i attach my lips to her neck sucking harshly. she lets on a small moan which turn me on more. i move up to her lips, are faces inches apart. "y/n please." I beg she smiles "you're so cute when you beg for me." and with that she kiss me passionately, her soft sweet lips on mine. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission. she denies it.
I run my hands down to her ass and give it A little squeeze she moans in to the next kiss i take the opportunity to put my tongue in your mouth. we fight for dominance for a split second she wins, i then take over. she put her hand around my neck pushing me away. "Pace yourself." i lick my lips as i see her take off her shirt an lay down. "come here." she said softly. i don't say anything i just get on top of her. i look her in the eyes once again i kiss her slowly move down to her neck leaving dark purple marks, i hear her let out small moans. I soon make it to her torso going painfully slow.
"billie."
"i need you to say for me love." i reply i come back up hovering over her.  "i-i need you." i slip my hands down her pants and rub her clit through her underwear. she's gasp for oxygen as i put two fingers in her, going in a 'come here' motion. "oh my god, right there." y/n moans in my ear. i move my thumb back on her clit slowly going in circles. she then grabs the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss as i go faster. "OH MY GOD BILLIE." she yell. A few more thrust and y/n throws her head back. "billie i'm gonna c-cum" y/n spits out gasping for oxygen. "not yet" i reply. i move myself down hovering over her clit. she thrusters her hips for my touch. "Billie" she moans. "I want you to give me everything" she say looking into my eyes. i attach my lips to her clit, feeling her tense up her thighs. i then start teasing her entrance, at this point y/n a moaning mess. she grabs my hair and arches her back, I replace my tongue with my fingers and put my lips and attach it around her clit. "BILLIE" she yells as she lets go proceeding to cum. i move up to her face still slowly applying pressure to her g spot helping her ride out her high. "fuck billie" she whispers.

30 minutes of just listening to music and cuddling.

"sooooo, you hungry or." i ask in a cute voice. "no after you railed me I'm not hungry at all....yes stupid" y/n says we're rolling her eyes. this bitch. "well i'm not" i say turning my head back at the beautiful night sky. "please billie i'm so hungry, i know you just acting. but if you really want me to say it i will." y/n adds, i look at her with a questions look. "what do you mean exactly." i ask. a small smile come one to her face, "well... i was gonna call you daddy but now i don't wanna." y/n sigh "aww my baby, i wouldn't ask you for that after what i just did you to, let's just get food in you. what can i say i like playing with you." i say with a smile.

to be continued...

a/n my gf find this so i've been quiet