chapter 5

billie pov

see I told you I fucking told you,  of course y/n is getting all the attention because everyone in this motherfucking room loves her.

I believe that she felt something in the kiss. the way that she was hanging onto my bottom lip and wanting it to never end.  I don't know if i'm right unless I try it....again.

fuck the whole making her jealous thing. I want to see how close I can get to her.

look i don't care i might go all in, i'm not going to say that i love her or like her i'm just...going to fuck around with her.

i get pulled out on my thoughts by y/n nagging me.

"hey billie you ok?" y/n says whispering in my ear. "oh yeah i'm fine...i-i just it's not important." i say trying to peak her interest.
"billie what is in. i can tell that she's interested.
"look it's kinda weird but i-i i'm j-just really horny. please don't make this damage are friendship." that's the truth i am. "billie"  she says well laughing. "billie you need a girlfriend or something." yeah and why can't that be you.

y/n pov

bro s-she horny too, ok that came out creepy. but did i do that, please say i'm the reason. wait what the fuck d-do i like her, i can't like her i don't want to.

"can y'all stop fucking zooming out." Jordan say
"leave us alone bitch" i say in joking voice."
"ok Chloe go do your dare." Danielle say. why as she been so quiet. "y/n and Chloe go in the closet and take your time." Jordan say with a smile on his face. "oh we will." i say and everyone started laughing even billie.

so we get the closet and we start taking a little bit.
then she show me.
"damn" i say in shocked voice
"you can touch them...if you want" Chloe say well she's blushing. "you sure" i say looking back at her eyes, she give me gentle smile then grabs my hand. she slowly moves it closer until my hands on her tit. of course being me i start massaging it. Chloe let's out and small moan. she then pushes my head in as a sign for me to suck on her nipple i do. i slowly come up to her face and pull her waist in closer to mine. We then start having a heated make out until we hear a knock at the door.

"are you two love birds done in their."
it's billie of course. "no we are not,now go away." i say because i know that Chloe wet, just be looking at her. "we'll wait then."

be for i could respond Chloe grips my face and starts kissing me. we fight for domination, i start to get bored so i quickly grab her tits and squeeze slowly and gently. she lets out a small moan, i take the opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth.

i slowly move to have neck and harshly start sucking definitely leaving bruises. i start to move my hand down until i'm over her clit.

then there a knock at the door again this time we ignore it. next the door quickly opens, to see Daniel.

"you guys d- oh wow you move on quickly y/n" Daniel says well smirking at me.

i fucking hate this bitch sometimes, he know exactly what he's doing. for his information no I'm not even over her. I'm trying to why such a bad thing for me.

"get out"  i said in a pissed off voice. i look at Chloe who is oddly blushing. I tell her to put on her shirt. I proceed to walk out to where everyone else's. "hey guys." Dead silence after I say that. "so you had fun" Jordan sees trying to break the silence. "yes actually it was very....nice. next time can we have privacy?" "you I think there's gonna be a next time." I hear Billie say loud enough so I could hear. "is someone upset." I say in a baby voice. " shut up y/n. this was a nice game umm but i'm gonna go now. bye guys" "billie wait" I say while grabbing your hand. "what's wrong billie, talk to me." there's a little bit of silence "y/n *sigh* j-just open your fucking eyes. you're really hurting people around you." "b-billie" I try to get out but she leaves too quickly. I am afraid on where she's going considering that this is her house.

The rest of the night was fun. I couldn't stay for the sleep over because I kept on replaying what Billie said. Who am I hurting, what do I need to open my eyes up to, was she trying to say that she likes me. all of these thoughts were rushing through my head as I was driving home.

when i get home I take a shower well still continuously replay the thoughts.

to be continued

a/n
umm so that happened.