chapter 13

billie pov

I think I finally got her, tonight has been the best night of my life. y/n is Beautiful as ever we made love and now we're flirting ugh I love it.
anyways right now y/n and I are looking into each other eyes, all I can think about is kissing her. I see her quickly look at my lips then back at my eyes. she then looks away not wanting attention. we were all having fun including me and sky which is really weird, when I get a call. Emily great. "bil what. who the fuck is calling you gimme it." y/n said well taking my phone. "oh" is all she said. fuck. that's when she answers. "hey Emily." she says with a fake ass smile. "oh Billie? she just eating me out right now." y/n says in an almost moaning voice. what the fuck this bitch on. "mmm bil right there. d-do you want her. she says fake moaning. she then looks at me and gives me the phone. I love her.

"hey baby" I say into the phone as I walk into a different room. "don't "hey baby" me you fucking cheater I actually like you. you're just a fucking piece of shit whore who no one deserves. you have problems, don't hit me up when your relationship with y/n doesn't work. I'm not your little fuck toy. you know what I hope she breaks your heart again.." she says while hanging up the phone. damn.

"that bitch crazy." I say out loud "sooo did I fuck everything up." y/n say was a smile. "yup... why are you smiling huh are you jealous or something." I ask walking towards her. "please you never liked her and why would I be jealous." she asks pulling me in closer putting your arms around my neck. "pfff I totally liked her." I laugh. I slowly move my head in closer to where our lips were inches apart. "GUYS JORDAN HERE." I hear sky yell. "fuck" I whisper. "aw don't be sad you invite him." y/n say well giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking back to the living room.

"Hey y-y/n" Jordan stutters. does this bitch think stuttering is cute or something. "hey" is all she said. "ok so spin the bottle?" Daniel offers "bitch what the fuck no, are you kidding that's going to end up horribly." y/n yell. she got a point what if she kisses Jordan. I would kill him for touching her, Jesus christ bil get a hold of yourself she's not even your girlfriend yet.

"bil you ok." y/n whispers putting your hand on my thigh. "no I want you right now" I say in my head or so I thought. " billie that's not happening again, you are my best friend something just came out for me that won't happen again. I love you but not like that." did I just get friend zoned? "can we just talk about this later" I say in an annoyed tone that she obviously picked up on.

y/n pov

I swear I'm not bipolar

she's my best friend we can't do that. no matter how good she was at doing it or how nice it fell or how her- no, no stop. I can't think about it she my friend just my friend.

fuck y/n

I fucking have feelings for her I mean why else would I get jealous over her relationship with Emily.

no, I cant

that's not possible

I don't like billie fucking eilish

I don't have feelings for her i-i'm just confused and horny, yeah. that's all it is.

I'm just horny and billie was there that's all.

"y/n can we talk?" jordan asked. maybe I can fuck him then- what am I saying I don't use people like that. ugh, I hate it here. "y/n...?" billie says well nudging me. "yeah, yeah sure what's up." Jordan and I walk to the kitchen. "so are you and bil-" "NO" I say cutting him off. "oh ok good haha umm because i-i was wondering if yo-." Billie walks in cutting him off "o-oh is this a serious conversation?" billie asked. "yea-no, no it's not. cya y/n." Jordan said. "yeah cya." is all I said. "what was that about." Billie asked. " what's with all the questions just read the room damn." I say piss off "are you ok you so hot and cold with me tonight, you're flirting with me one second and pissed off at me the next, shi you broke me and Emily up for what." billie states. "I don't know what's happening to me bil I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood for all this."

to be continued...

a/n
I am making a new story "limbo" so idk be ready lmao :)