chapter 10

y/n pov

"I'll see you later sky," I say walking away.

I wonder where is billie, she drop me off and then disappeared.

                                  Bell rings

I walk into math class where I see Jordan, Daniel and chloe. ugh, at least Daniels in here,
I look over at him to see him waving for me to come over, I do and take a seat right next to him. "hey what's you, you don't look so good y/n" daniel asked with a concerned look. "no I'm not. chloe here." I said piss off. "bro what's so bad about chloe now." he asked. "nothing I just don't trust her too much." I explain.

"hey class, it looks like not everybody is here will wait a few more minutes and then will get started." mr. Smith says well looking around the classroom.

I took a second to exam the classroom noticing that there are a couple of seats that are empty, I noticed one at the back of the classroom I instantly get up and move my stuff to that desk. look I love Daniel but I don't know why he wants to sit at the front of the class.
"y/n where are you going?" Daniel asked. "I'm moving my seat. I don't wanna sit at the front."

                      3 minutes in to class

A couple more students walk in and the only person that I like in this class is Daniel, still, know billie. maybe she just has a different class, or is skipping. know why would she skip without me, we always skip together. ugh, where is she.

                 close to the end of class

I completely zoned out. what the fuck are we learning. "class I know this is the first week of this course but, I'm going to give you guys a test to see where you're at." mr. Smith said. YOUR FUCKING LYING. fuck billie, fuck me why can't thinking about her, I know she my best friend but this, this is different. it's like she consumes me. I don't like her like that, I don't. I cant. ugh, she just my friend. not only am I worrying about Billie but I have to worry about this stupid fucking test too, I hate it here.

as I'm leaving class I get pulled by chloe, she basically drags me all the way to the washroom. "why the fuck you ignoring me huh"  chloe asks well pushing me against a wall. "I'm no-". I got cut off by chloe. "y/n you are don't lie to me. was it about what happened with you and me at billies?" she asked. "yeah kinda I felt like I was almost cheating on somebody. ok if that makes sense." chloe looks at me with a understand look. "I think I know what you mean, I felt the same. umm can i-i tell you something?" she asks with an uneasy voice. "yeah bro." I say with a little bit of concern. "so I like someone, umm yeah you know i-it's b-billie." she says well hiding your face. "damn I wish you luck".
"what you mean by that." she said well change her tone. "oh not like that I'm just saying that Billie got mad hoe on her dick bro. I don't know how do you will get her attention."
"oh y/n don't worry about that, all I have to do is find the main hoe. and then from there on out should be fine."

billie pov

                        before dropping y/n off

I'm dropping y/n Off when i noticed someone that I thought I got rid of, sky. I'm assuming she just got back in probably have seen y/n already so killing her isn't an option neither is kidnapping so I'm left you unfortunately to make friends with her fuck.

Look me in the sky go way back we used to be friends actually into you know she didn't understand where I was coming from anymore and she called me "unstable" that's when we had a pretty big falling out. I'm known her before I met y/n and we used to be close as fuck.

That all changed when y/n came into my life, I stopped talking to sky as much and I'm assuming she got jealous that I was avoiding her. all I was trying to do is get closer to y/n, trying to make conversation with y/n, and while I guess sky didn't like that because all of a sudden she wanted to play this game with me. she wanted to try and get y/n. then I soon notice that they got closer.  it killed me to see it. it wasn't that bad considering that Olivia ended up taking that position. Over the months that she was with Olivia and seeing her smile and laugh with y/n broke something in me something that I can never fix so I fixed Olivia, I got her away from y/n as soon as possible she wasn't good for her. ok, I did the right thing.  she was clearly hurting y/n.

anyways back to sky, Sky was my closest friend people. and yes I have thought about killing her it's just people would actually wonder where she went be concern then we definitely cannot have that.  I just needed her as far away as possible for this plan to work. I've been working on y/n for quite some time now over 11 years yup we only met 5 years ago or to her, I guess I've known y/n for much longer. I used to watch y/n for days on end all I would do was watch observe see what I needed to see. Then I fell in love.

to be continued

a/n

hi :)