chapter 4

Y/n pov

i was getting bored so i ask some people to hang out with me. i asked Jordan , Chloe, Daniel, Danielle and Lauren. i didn't say anything about Lauren to billie cause i don't know if billie likes her, she seemed really off when i mentioned that Lauren was hot. i wonder why.

anyways i look over to see Billie sleeping. she's so cute when she sleeps. we were cuddling last night it felt so nice. i don't know if i like her, i just know that i get butterflies around her. but it's probably platonic butterflies, we been friends for so long i can't see myself with her. ugh i just woke up and i'm thinking of this.

after about an hour of looking at her i don't care if it was creepy she's cute. i wake her up, we talked about hang out. she said yes of course. i'm so excited for this, i can't wait to see Lauren....what she's hot.

-

i help billie clean up her house before they came. about 2 hours go by before we here knock at the door.
i immediately get up and go check. to see Lauren in the back she's looking so good tonight. i let them in and we all watching Netflix. billie all of a sudden starts getting touch i look at her confuse, And then I realize that Jordan was staring right at use.

we continued, billies hands wandered my body.
kinda turned me on. then she hits for me to get on her lap, i was so wet that i had to say no. i don't wanna feel this way for billie at all.

billie pov

first of all i'm so happy that i can touch y/n sexual. I said to make Jordan jealous but in fact I just wanted to get closer. I was happy until i saw fucking Lauren. no fucking way that y/n invited her. ugh what the fuck look at the positive billie y/n will be on your lap

when she started to put her hands on my inner thigh made me so horny. then i asked if she could sit on my lap, i wanted her to grind on me. but unfortunately she said no. that's ok she needs to get comfortable with me.
I was all good until I heard Jordan say let's play truth or dare. The only reason why I got so fucking mad is because there probably gonna dare y/n to sit on Lauren or Jordan's lap.

-
y/n pov

" truth or dare really bro"

i'm so sick and tired of doing truth or dare. i always end up losing friends and friends with benefi- nvm.

"y/n?" billie says to me as I'm zoned out
"oh yeah sorry"
"sooo can we start truth or dare now?"
"i guess i don't care, as long as it's not sexual."
"y/n no, no, no that's not we work" Jordan says to me laughing.
"whatever let just get this over this."

"ok umm Lauren truth or dare" Jordan says
"um truth."
" body count?"
"7"

damn 7. I mean I'm trying to make it eight.

"Lauren your turn"
"okok y/n truth or dare"
"i'm not a pussy dare"
"bruh, i dare you to kiss someone in this room"
"really"
"yup"

1 minute later

"look y/n if you dont pick i'll pick for you" Daniel say.
"i just don't know ok"
"fine kiss billie then"

this bitch said knowing that i had a crush on her, that was like 7 months ago.

billie pov

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES. I'VE WANT THIS SINCE THE DAY I MEET HER. DO WE MAKE OUT OR JUST KISS FUCK WHAT THE HELL DO I DO

ok billie calm the fuck down. i look up and luckily no one noticed my little panic attack.
y/n then looks at me and "says are you ready". Shit I must've have zoned out. fuck ok billie i got this.

I look at her nod my head slowly, trying not to make it obvious that I wanted this for so long.

i see y/n slowly move in, i do the same. before I knew it we kissed. her lips felt so good I wanted to stay there forever.
eventually I see that y/n pulling away a little bit.
then grab her by the waist and pull her closer. Now making this a heated make out.

"okok y'all can stop now" I hear Daniel say. But I didn't care I was too into her. nothing was going to ruin this.

then y/n pulls away. She's leads into my ear and says "thanks for making Jordan jealous" after those words I realize that I didn't mean anything to her. which honestly broke me more.

maybe i can make her jealous, that could make it worse. no fuck it, i'm pissed and i don't give a fuck at this point.

y/n pov

damn i really fucking like that kiss. i-i don't know what to do, i'm so fucking wet.

does she like me or is it all in my head, fuck umm she probably thinks that i like her. fuck do i like her.

okok y/n calm down. ok think, jordan yeah just um fuck it. "thanks for making Jordan jealous"

yeah i fuck it up, ok the game is still going maybe i can make things right.

true or dare umm Chloe. Daniel says trying to break the silence.

"dare i guess"
"ok i dare you to flash y/n"
"hoes on me left and right"

everyone starts to laugh besides billie.
billie looks like she's going to kills someone.

to be continued.

a/n
hi