chapter 7

y/n pov

I was chilling with Sky. sky is one of my best friends. she was finally back from living in New York, and damn she looks better then before. yes, i had a slight crush on her but that's over now..... i think.

why do i have a crush on everyone. i need help.

as we were cuddling my phone rings, it was Finneas I obviously pick it up.

"hey finn was up." i ask " I was just wondering if you wanna help me and Billie with a song tonight." he says in a hopeful voice. finn is late and i have company." "y/n please we really need your help." "fine but what's in it for me." *silence for a long ass time* "umm new shoes" "ok you got me." "sooo see you in an hour then?" "yeah i guess."

billie pov

me and emily we're talking. AND. THEN. THE QUESTION. "billie umm s-so umm can you be my girlfriend." wait if i say no then the plan fails but if i yes t-then i h-have to date this basic bitch. shit what would i tell y/n. "billie?" "oh sorry i zoomed umm but yeah sure I guess."

I start to move in, she did the same. we started to make out of course it wasn't a heated one because it's not y/n but i need this to work.

before i get down on my knees i angle emily to face the door just for y/n to see.

I go really slow, I don't really want to make emily cum. soon after that I hear Finneas welcome in y/n. that's when I start harshly sucking on her clit. as I hear the footsteps get closer and closer to my room I speed up the pace, what can I say Im excited to see her reaction.

"billie" she says as opening the door. do yo- she gets cut off by the site that she sees. o-oh o-ok then i'll just yeah." she leaves the door way. i love it when she gets all nervous, but of course Emily as to starts bitching to me. "bil who is that, is that your girlfriend, BILLIE" she asks with a little bit of urgency. "no she's unfortunately not my girlfriend" I say trying to calm her down. "what do you mean by UNFORTUNATELY BILLIE." yup I regretted saying that one. "can you please just get dressed and stay here while I try to fix this mess." I mean it's not really a mess but hey.

I go downstairs to the living room trying to hide my smile. I see y/n sitting there so I decided to sit on the opposite couch. don't wanna force anything on her.

"so who is that" she says trying to break the awkward silence "oh umm well she's my girlfriend." she looks at me confused "What do you even like about her" I start to panic because I actually don't know anything about her. " you know her personality and she's hot have you seen her." she starts laughing " Billie I've seen you with hot people she, she's basic." y/n is not wrong I didn't want to be with her. "well can you stay the night." please, please say yes. "billie we have school tomorrow." ugh "you're right, but it's too late for you to drive home so just stay." I start to give her puppy eyes it always works with her for some reason.
"fine. u-umm so how are you going to get your girlfriend to leave?" FUCK " oh Emily yeah she staying" FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT. "oh ok cool." as she said that she was also taking off her sweater, She was wearing a see-through tank top with a red bra. fuck she so hot.

as I calmed Emily down we decided to watch Netflix. I couldn't keep my eyes off y/n, I just wanna be alone with her tonight.

30 minutes into the movie I can see y/n smiling at some text message. I was trying to be positive and hope that it was Daniel, But something just gave me an off feeling about this.

y/n

damn where do I even begin. i get to billie house wondering what type a song it's going to be I was excited to do this song. as I get closer to her room I started to get a little bit nervous, I open the door to see billie and this random girl in there. not gonna lie billie looks like she give good head. this was something......hot is it bad that I wanted to stay, is it bad that I wish that was me. This whole thing is crazy and I don't know where my feelings are, I should really talk to somebody about it.

so that's what I begin to do, I start to text Daniel and sky.

y/n
I'm actually freaking out

sky 🌌
why???

Daniel 😩
is this about billie again

y/n
bitch wym aGaiN

Daniel 😩
well I'm assuming you like her again it's not that big of a surprise

sky 🌌
wait you like billie damn. I feel like I'm dead

y/n
I think I do Idk tho

Daniel 😩
you liked her for 11 months I don't think those feelings ever went away

y/n
maybe you're right

sky 🌌
so what are you freaking out about?

y/n
Will billie has a girlfriend and idk why i feel this way towards her

Daniel😩
WAIT BILLIE AS A GIRLFRIEND

sky 🌌
I thought that she liked you lmaoo✋😅

y/n
bitch what you on lmao she didn't like me tf

Daniel😩
well i meannn we kinda just thought that billie had a thing for you she was always staring and very protective.

sky 🌌
we thought you knew already maybe you did and you just didn't wanna admit it to yourself lmao

y/n
ig that explain some of her actions

sky 🌌
just go get her idk just be careful

Daniel 😩
lmao since when is sky qUiRKy and cOoL. y/n just find out if billie will pick you over her gf.

sky 🌌
stfu Daniel no one asked. yeah but if she picks YOU over her girlfriend then bro she likes you.

y/n
this whole thing is driving me crazy

Daniel 😩
yeah I get it but wouldn't it be nice to find out if she likes you

y/n
ok fuck it lets find this shit out

sky 🌌
why are you trying to act like we're in a movie

y/n
stfu a just go with it whore

end of texting

that would explain a lot of things.

does this mean me and billie could it be..... together?

should I make a move regardless of her having a girlfriend.

What will she think of me if she doesn't like me.

Will this ruin our friendship.

I definitely like her. i've liked her for a long time, why was I so afraid to except those feelings.

Why do I feel bad for feeling this way towards her.

how the fuck do I tell her.

let's test this fucking relationship then.

to be continued :)

a/n
there's no smut yet but trust me,just trust me they will be a lot coming soon