chapter 3

Billie pov

finally schools over. I see y/n at her locker. Just her demeanour turns me on. As I get closer and close I get a little bit nervous.

"Hey y/n" I say hugging her from behind.
She jumps a little. "heyyy bil." she said In a happy but tired voice. I whisper in her ear "are you ok mamas." She turns around and looks at me dead in the eyes, " did you just say mamas." "Bruh you know I say that." She lets out a small laugh, which makes me smile. "Billie," she says in a whiny voice. "Mhmm" "can I come over please I miss your bed" she's just knows the right words with me."Yes I guess" I see in a sarcastically annoyed voice.

-

Billie pov

As soon as I unlock the door y/n pushes passed me and run straight upstairs to my room, she so cute sometimes.

I get to my room and see her on my bed with my sweater on. why can't we just be together ugh whatever.

"y/n" I say in a light voice. She lets her a small groans. "you're not sleeping are you" no response. I decided to get in my bed as well and cuddle her, she backs up closer to me. Since I know her I also know her kinks, I move my face closer to the back of her neck and breathe slowly. She moves around a little trying to control her self.

y/n pov

I know it's wrong to get turned on by your best friend. But somethings what Billie does makes me feel some type way. Before me and Billie became friends I did have a small crush on her.....ok fine small is an understatement but still. like she hot as fuck, but I had to kill my feelings for her because we became friends.
I'm not saying that my feelings are completely gone but they could definitely re-surface.

anyways I'm in her bed and she knows too much about me... let's just say that I am a little turned on right now. I just want her to put her hand on my cli- nvm it's not normal to feel this way.

I soon fall asleep in Billies arms, I really feel really safe when I'm with her.

Billie pov

I wake up to y/n nudging me. "Billie Billieeeee wake up."
Then she fucking slabs me. "WHAT"
"calm down, can we hang out with our friends."
"Which friends are we talking" I say in a confused voice.
"You know Daniel, Chloe, Danielle and Jordan"

I really hate Chloe. She's always finding somewhere to get close to y/n and it pisses me off, I've almost- you know what never mind. Don't even get me started on Jordan. Y/n had a crush on him for like a year.

"Billie?" She says in a confused but cute voice of course. "mhm." I say trying to act dumb. "Sooooo can we hang out with them, I-I want to see Jordan."
"Y/n fine....but can we make him jealous for denying you last year."

Did I forgot to mention that she ASKED him out last year. yeah I choose to block out the bad memories.

"Wait can we, wait how?"

Yes, yes, FUCKING YES. "We can cuddle and kiss maybe....only if you want"

"Yeah for sure ugh this will so fucking fun."

-

To be continued

A/n
bye :)