Chapter 35

Edits by Vesper

Tang Tang smiled apologetically at the little one, "Mummy has something important to do now. I'll give you a massage tomorrow night, Ok?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo pouted and complained, "Mummy, you're being biased, you love daddy more!"

"No, no, mummy is not being biased. Mummy has something important to do now." She definitely could not admit such an accusation.

"But, mummy, if you don't give me a massage, I can't sleep. Children can't grow up tall if they don't sleep properly."

Even sleep was brought up. It seemed that the little one's foot massage couldn't be missed tonight. After thinking for a moment, she blinked coquettishly towards Ji Yan and asked, "Husband, can you give Bao Bao a foot massage tonight?"

If it was in the past, she wouldn't dare to request something like this from him but since she knew he was angry for her sake last night, she suddenly dared to be a bit spoiled in front of him. Tang Tang felt that he wouldn't refuse.

As expected, Ji Yan looked at her for a few seconds. After confirming that she wasn't joking, he nodded in the end even though he didn't know how to give others a massage.

"Thank you, husband!" Tang Tang smiled sweetly at him. Then she looked at the little one, "Bao Bao, daddy will massage you tonight, alright? You'll be able to sleep after the massage."

Without thinking about it, Ji Xiao Zhuo wanted to reject the idea. He wanted his gentle and nice smelling mummy!

Before Ji Xiao Zhuo could voice his rejection, Ji Yan lifted him and directly took one of Xiao Zhuo's feet, "Daddy will give you a foot massage tonight, don't disturb your mummy."

Ji Xiao Zhuo looked unwilling at his daddy. Distrust filled his eyes, "Daddy, you know how to?"

Ji Yan fell silent. Under Tang Tang's expecting gaze, he replied something that even he would not believe, "I know."

To be honest, Ji Xiao Zhuo wasn't willing to let his daddy give him a massage but under such circumstances, he couldn't refuse either. So he reluctantly lifted his foot and said, "Alright then."

The little one's reluctant attitude really made Ji Yan want to beat him up.

Ji Yan kneaded on the little one's toes. He was copying how Tang Tang usually massaged him but, who knew that the little one was already wailing just when he got started. Xiao Zhuo pouted as he criticised, "Daddy, you used too much strength. Be gentle!"

In response, Ji Yan reduced his strength but the little one started to laugh this time, "Daddy, you're too gentle, it's ticklish. Use a bit more strength!"

So Ji Yan adjusted his strength again, but the little one still wasn't satisfied. It would be strange if Ji Yan couldn't tell the little chubby kid was just messing around.

Retracting his hands, Ji Yan carried the little one off the bed and ordered, "Since you can't sleep then practice the military boxing sequence! Once you've finished, I can guarantee that you will be able to sleep."

Ji Xiao Zhuo was dumbstruck. Seeing that he had dug his own grave, he immediately yawned, "Actually, I'm sleepy now. I don't want to practice boxing."

Ji Yan calmly replied, "No. You can go to sleep afterwards."

"Why?"

"Because I've discovered you have gained weight again. You need to lose some weight."

Ji Xiao Zhuo was helpless and furiously pinched his belly and retorted, " I haven't. My belly hasn't got bigger!"

Ji Yan pointed at the weighing machine at the corner, which was the one that Tang Tang usually used, "Go and get the weighing machine. Weigh yourself. If you haven't gained weight then you don't need to do boxing. But if you have, then you need to finish a set of boxing combinations every night before you sleep."