Chapter 50

Edits by Naravil

Tang Tang entered the bedroom and took out her needle and thread. Then she went to find a set of Xiao Zhuo's clothes so that Wen Nuo could wear it.

The two children's height was similar. However, Ji Xiao Zhuo's clothes were too baggy on Wen Nuo. Although Ji Xiao Zhuo was really chubby, the clothing was also too loose because Wen Nuo was too thin.

Ji Xiao Zhuo compared his arm to Wen Nuo's arm. Then he heavily told her, "Nuo Nuo, you need to gain some meat, oh. Girls that are too thin will fall sick just like mummy."

Immediately, Wen Nuo nodded.

Tang Tang smiled as she poked Ji Xiao Zhuo's head. After that, she altered the clothes according to the little girl's size so they would fit her better. The clothes were ready within an hour and Tang Tang got the little girl to change clothes.

The little girl stared at her new clothes without blinking. She carefully jumped a little and smiled widely when she discovered the trousers didn't fall down. Then she ran and hugged Tang Tang's leg and rubbed, copying Ji Xiao Zhuo's move to give her thanks wordlessly.

Tang Tang touched Wen Nuo's little face, "Alright, our Nuo Nuo has become prettier. Go and let Xiao Zhuo take a look."

Wen Nuo happily ran out to show Ji Xiao Zhuo. Instantly, Ji Xiao Zhuo put his hands behind and smiled as he praised, "Nuo Nuo, your clothes look really good, hehe... ..."

Wen Nuo pointed behind Ji Xiao Zhuo.

Ji Xiao Zhuo chuckled and took out the model behind his back. In a short amount of time, he had already made a mess of the model. It was an example of trying to help but making it worse.

Guiltily, Ji Xiao Zhuo scratched his head.

In contrast, Wen Nuo was not angry at all. She simply took apart the pieces that Ji Xiao Zhuo had messed up and repositioned them in the correct place. Once she was done, Wen Nuo let Xiao Zhuo look at the model to let him know where the pieces should actually go.

But Ji Xiao Zhuo still didn't understand, and every time he pieced something, it was always incorrect. In the end, he laid down in defeat with his arms and legs spread out and did not move. This was Ji Xiao Zhuo's first time to be completely defeated when comparing intelligence. Tang Tang sat at the side and watched them quietly and cheerfully as the rest of the afternoon went by.

By the time Ji Yan returned, Wen Nuo had built the majority of the big and complex model. Tang Tang promptly waved at him, "Husband, come and quickly look. Your model is almost done being rebuilt. Our Nuo Nuo is so clever."

Ji Yan went and crouched down beside her and stroked Wen Nuo's head with praise and silent encouragement. Then he placed a hand on Tang Tang's forehead, "En, the fever is gone."

Smiling sweetly, Tang Tang guaranteed, "I'm really fine now. I guarantee that I won't get ill next time!"

Ji Yan smiled lightly and asked, "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat tonight?"

After that, Tang Tang realised that she hadn't made dinner yet. She stood up and ran towards the kitchen, "Ah, I got muddle-headed from the illness. I actually forgot to make dinner!"

Ji Yan had to stop this woman who was never idle, "I told you to rest for a few days and that I'll do everything. Have you forgotten? I'll go and do it."

"Huh?" Tang Tang was surprised as she watched Ji Yan roll up his sleeves as he entered the kitchen. She quickly caught up and asked, "You're making dinner, ah?"