Chapter 40

Edits by Naravil

This time Ji Yue prepared many items for Ji Yan: the latest design of Chanel's dress and high heels, a limited edition Louis Vitton bag, a set of makeup, and two very sexy lace lingerie.

When Ji Yan saw the two revealing pieces of lingerie, he immediately felt something wrong. What was that couple doing, why did they get him this? How can he give it? If he gave it to Tang Tang, she would think he was a pervert!

Ji Yan was extremely glad that he had checked the items first instead of just giving them to Tang Tang directly.

But the main question at the moment was how to deal with the lingerie? Taking it home was out of the question. Returning it to Gu Zhang An was a bit unreasonable. But if he threw it away, the people who clear the trash could misunderstand. Ji Yan sat in his office and stared at the lingerie and pondered for a long time. When his eyes started to feel sore, he finally decided to lock it up in the bottom drawer and never open it again.

After solving this troubling matter, Ji Yan thought that the rest of the items were alright. Even if he didn't understand women, he did know that all women liked clothes, bags, and makeup. Also, didn't Tang Tang want to become pretty? She will definitely like the gifts.

Ji Yan came home carrying a box again. This time Ji Xiao Zhuo didn't need to investigate to know that the things were for mummy and not for him. After thinking about it, he patted his daddy's shoulder with an encouraging expression and instructed, "Good Luck, daddy, don't be too slow. Men should be clear and straightforward!"

Suddenly, Ji Yan felt puzzled, his son was very talkative, who was he similar to?

This time Ji Yan did not procrastinate and simply placed the things on the bed so Tang Tang would see them as soon as she entered the room.

Just as expected, Tang Tang discovered that there was a large box on the bed. She looked at it strangely and confirmed that it wasn't something from their home. Seeing that it wasn't placed somewhere where she shouldn't touch, Tang Tang reached out and opened the box.

After opening the box, she saw that there was a pure white, sleeveless dress, a pair of red high heels, a red bag, and a set of makeup with words at the top that she couldn't make sense of.

Why were there so many things for women at home?

Tang Tang couldn't help but look suspiciously towards the bathroom where Ji Yan was currently bathing. She didn't bring these things, and they definitely weren't for Ji Xiao Zhuo. Where did Ji Yan get all these women things from? Was it like last time where someone gifted it to him?

After thinking for a moment, Tang Tang waved her hand at Ji Xiao Zhuo, who was driving in the living room, "Bao Bao, come here for a moment."

Hearing his mummy calling for him, Ji Xiao Zhuo instantly drove his little car skillfully to the bedroom, "Mummy, what did you call me for?"

Tang Tang pointed at the box on the bed, "Bao Bao, do you know what those are? Where did they come from?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo's eyes spun. He felt that he shouldn't ruin daddy's surprise for mummy, so he shook his head, "I don't know, mummy. Maybe you should ask daddy."

Tang Tang could only nod and as she prepared to close the box, a noise was heard from the bathroom door before it opened. Ji Yan came out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. Seeing that Tang Tang had opened the box, a slight nervousness flashed across his eyes.

"Husband, I wanted to ask you, are these things yours?"

Facing Tang Tang's suspicious gaze, Ji Yan moved his fist to his mouth as he cleared his throat and spoke with a voice that didn't allow others couldn't guess what he was feeling, "Ji Yue said women like these things so I told her to get some for you and see if you like them."