Chapter 56

Warning! Slight detailed of event that is unsuitable for 15 years old below.

==+==

Edits by Vesper

Both of them clearly understood what that nod meant.

Ji Yan's breathing became sluggish at once. The spark in his eyes burned. His heated gaze made her feel like she would melt.

Although Tang Tang was brave enough to read dirty books and romance novels secretly, when it came to experience, she was still a shy virgin maiden. When Ji Yan looked at her like that, she immediately covered her face with her hands to hide.

Ji Yan smiled as he gently pulled her hands away, "Don't hide. Look at me."

Tang Tang could only listen to him and dropped her hands. Even though she felt embarrassed, she still opened her eyes slowly and forced herself to look at him as he demanded.

In her moist sparkling eyes, Ji Yan could see her eyes were filled with shyness. Under the shyness, he could see the adoration she had for him. Apart from that, he couldn't see any unwillingness or rejection.

She was willing to give herself to him without any conservation.

Instantly, Ji Yan's heart melted. He never thought his heart would melt for a woman. He really wanted to pull her into his embrace so they would always be together and never separate.

Thinking up to this point, Ji Yan no longer hesitated. He lowered himself and caught the obedient little woman's red lips beneath him. Then, he heavily sucked her lips until noises were made. When he sucked enough, his tongue entered and explored her mouth. He caught her tongue and their tongues intertwined as he pleased while they exchanged saliva.

"En~" Tang Tang could no longer tell where she was. She was kissed until her eyes went misty and there was only the person in front of her in her eyes. Her body felt as if she had melted into a puddle of water under the care of the person in front of her. Apart from the moans and groans that she let out unconsciously, she could only let him do whatever he pleased to her.

At this moment, Tang Tang was soft and charming. She was very different from her usual self. There was less innocence of a girl and more of a charm that belonged to a mature woman. Her current self on bed naturally didn't evoke any pity; instead, it provoked the savage wolf to be more savage. Naturally, the prey would be eaten cleanly without mercy.

————————————

At 3 am in the early morning, rough gasps and tender cries that evoked people's heart to race finally stopped. The noises practically resonated all night and the room became quiet again.

The tall sated man embraced the flushed woman who was trembling from the aftereffects. He gently patted her as he kissed her on her hair and forehead. His voice was hoarse as he asked, "Does it still hurt?"

Tang Tang gasped delicately. She still hadn't returned to her senses from her previous battle. She nestled miserably in Ji Yan's embrace. She wanted to reply that it didn't hurt but her throat was so coarse that she couldn't speak. Tang Tang became aware that she cried too much. Her toes secretly curled from shame. She could only shake her head lightly to express that it didn't hurt.

Truthfully, it did hurt a bit at the beginning. She couldn't handle his size and was afraid she would die. But it gradually stopped hurting and it later on started to feel good. She was reminded of the experience and she quickly shut her eyes in embarrassment while burying herself into his embrace.