Chapter 47

Edits by Naravil

Finding it interesting, Tang Tang crouched down and watched them. She saw the little girl's movements becoming faster and faster. Towards the end, Tang Tang could barely keep up with the speed that the toy was built with, and within three minutes, the pile of bits and pieces were put back to its original state.

Tang Tang was just amazed, "Nuo Nuo, you're simply amazing! How come you don't even need to take some time to think?" That was a new toy that was bought yesterday. The little girl had never played with it before. She just watched for a moment, and then she was able to piece it all back together. Not only was she quick, but she also had a strong mind!

Originally, Tang Tang thought that Ji Xiao Zhuo was already very smart, and she didn't expect the little girl to be very bright as well. Children from this world were too frightening!

Shyness flashed across Wen Nuo's eyes when she got praised. She blinked her large eyes at Tang Tang. She looked adorable and well-behaved, which made Tang Tang extremely fond of her.

At this moment, Ji Yan returned. He froze when he saw that there was an extra person at his home. Ji Yan knew the little guest's identity after a second. He didn't say anything and simply walked to the group and asked, "What are you playing?"

Immediately, Tang Tang showed the toy to Ji Yan, "Look, husband, Xiao Zhuo just dismantled the toy into bits, but Nuo Nuo built it back in three minutes. Isn't that amazing?"

Ji Yan was quite astonished. He looked at the complicated toy and then turned his gaze to the little girl. It was unexpected that such a complicated toy would be built by a little girl in three minutes. Even he, himself, who frequently assembled firearms, may not be able to do it.

"Truly amazing!" Ji Yan was not coaxing the child; his praise was sincere. To be able to restore the toy to its original state, an excellent memory was necessary, as well as a strong analytical ability. This ability wasn't something that could be gained by relying on daily training; it required natural talent. The little girl clearly had the innate ability, and it exceeded an average person.

Ji Yan didn't treat this just as children playing around. Instead, he recognised the little girl's ability and he knew that her talent couldn't be overlooked. It needed to be nurtured.

After thinking for a moment, Ji Yan went directly to the bedroom and took a warship model from the bookshelf. It was a large model. The model was one metre wide and half a metre tall. The shape and structure were realistic, and the internal elements were closely linked with one another. The model was extremely complicated. It took Ji Yan a month to complete the warship model.

Without a word, Ji Yan started to disassemble the model. Tang Tang was shocked, "Husband, why are suddenly taking it apart?"

Ji Yan explained as he dismantled it, "I want to let Nuo Nuo try to assemble it."

"That..." Tang Tang thought that Ji Yan was joking. This wasn't a simple children's toy, ah. Could a child assemble such a large and complicated thing? Also, the children hadn't been in contact with such things before.

In response, Ji Xiao Zhuo became excited and reached out to touch Wen Nuo's head, "Nuo Nuo, you need to build it back properly, ok?"

Wen Nuo nodded compliantly. Then she watched Ji Yan dismantle the model without blinking. Ji Yan didn't deliberately slow down his movements; instead, he just continued dismantling the model at his usual speed. After half an hour, there was a big pile of components on the floor. Tang Tang got dizzy just from looking at it.