ANNOUNCEMENT

ThisIsTinySeeker: 'I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough'

That lyrics struck me hard. And so bad at that.

Sighs. Everyone, I'm sorry I can't give you all updates anymore. T^T

The chapters are all really lock and I'm just a poor reader here that can't afford to spend dollar cash to open the locked chapters. I can't also take any risk and give trades with people that can open them lock chapters. And I guess I ran out of alternatives.

Huhuhu T^T I don't want to say this but... I guess this is where the free updates for this novel ends. </3

If you can afford tho, you can go and click the link I sited before and open the locked chapters to read for yourself. T3T

I had a great time reading this wonderful novel with you all, even tho not until the end of the novel. The stars that you all voted tells me we really like to read this novel and the comments we put down and discussed with had made my days. I still had so much more to say but, my heart just feel so heavy.

Anyways, I'm really sorry and thank you all. ❤️

I'm gonna read another novel to ease the pain hahaha. But I'll never forget MWSMTM. Never. Ever.

A wonderful journey with all of you have been recorded😊 Take care everyone and more novels to read!!! Maybe, we'll meet again in another novel.

Edited: 7.10.21
Guys, you should support this novel and our dear Author to be Patron on the official website. Support! Support!