sukufushi scroll #1: baby~

note: inspired by the latest ud of my sukufushi fic < SECRETS > dkcbcnd I AM HYPERVENTILATING—

- - - ——— - - -

Sukuna asked his best friend Megumi to have a bet with him. Of course, Megumi gladly accepted it with a smile.

"So... what kind of bet is it?" Megumi asks. He sat in front of Sukuna on the carpet.

Megumi's in Sukuna's place.

Sukuna raised his chin with a playful smile on his lips, "We will call each other 'baby' and the one who will feel shy or embarrassed will lose, still wanna go?"

Megumi hesitated but since he doesn't want to lose that early, he accepted it even though he's scared knowing Sukuna whose pro at flirting.

"I will start!" Sukuna leaned closer to Megumi, lifting the younger's chin, and smirked.

Megumi didn't show any reaction until Sukuna slowly runs his fingers through his hair, Megumi's lips curled a bit.

"Hmm..." Megumi raised an eyebrow and waited. He is quite surprised when Sukuna slowly pushed him down while Sukuna's free hands snaked down to his shirt, slowly lifting it.

Megumi gulped in nervousness but didn't react. He won't lose.

Sukuna noticed it and smirked, suddenly thought of a great idea that he can use to Megumi since he's so sure that if he'll use it, Megumi will definitely lose.

"Oh..." Sukuna lifts Megumi's shirt to his chest and slowly caresses the latter's bare skin. Megumi still didn't react so it made Sukuna do more.

Sukuna placed his thumbs on Megumi's nipples and when he heard a small moan escaped from Megumi's lips, he smiled in victory.

"Let me lick you, baby..." Sukuna whispered and even made his voice deeper. He felt Megumi shudder under him and that made him excited.

Sukuna stared at Megumi who really do look so embarrassed, "I win."

Megumi pouts and tried to flee but Sukuna pinned his hands above his head. "Not fair, baby."

Sukuna raised an eyebrow and while he's melting Megumi with his stare, he slowly sticks his tongue out, licking Megumi's right nipple. Sukuna immediately received a reaction from Megumi who let out a shaky, soft moan.

"Hngggh..! Wait..!" Megumi looked at Sukuna who's currently sucking his nipple. "S-Stop...!"

"No." Sukuna winked and continued what he's doing.

"Ngghhh~ I s-said stop—! Aaahh~!"

"You're loud—"

"BROTHER! I'M HOME!"

Sukuna and Megumi stared at each other, realizing what situation they're in, and immediately fixed themselves, acting like they didn't do something.

"Welcome home, Kitaro."

"Oh hey~ Kitaro!"

The two looked at each other and Sukuna winked again whispering, "Let's continue it later..."

Megumi didn't respond as he was too flustered to answer.

To remind you, they are best friends.

- - - ——— - - -

NOTE:

Idk why but whenever I'm out on a trip, I always thought of ideas coz I always imagine random things, istfg I can even create and finish a damn story in my mind. -,-

I MADE THIS @3am FOR NO REASON LMAO KDNDNX

- fin -