sukufushi scroll #4: sukuna doesn't like it

#TogeInumakiIsPrecious
#ILoveTogeInumaki

don't sue me after this... (~> , >)~

- - -

"Where are you going, Megumi?"

Sukuna placed his phone next to him, crossing his arms as he waited for his lover to reply. He's not mad at the other, he's just curious but he sounded so strict and scary. He's always been like that.

Megumi stopped fixing his hoodie and immediately turned around to face Sukuna.

"To Nobara's. She asked me to help her with the report," Megumi placed his hands on his waist and sighed, "I already told you this a while ago and you let me but now, why are you acting like a strict dad?"

Sukuna raised a brow as his grip tightened, making him show a little of his biceps which made Megumi twitched.

His lover's wearing a sleeveless white shirt and and a gray sweatpants. Sukuna's hair's also kind of slicked back and plus his cold look, his ear piercings and his little tattoos, Megumi really do understand why he's so in love with the other. Sukuna isn't a bad person, he just looked like a delinquent.

The only problem with Sukuna is... he's the possessive and jealous type. Megumi's not complaining either way because why would he complain when he actually wanted Sukuna that way? He had a lot of reasons why but it's better to hide it or people will judge him again.

"Why? I'm your daddy,"

It wasn't a joke or tease but it came out from Sukuna's mouth, but he ain't lying.

Megumi gulped as he massages his temple. He sighed again and calmed himself by breathing slowly.

"You're telling me that because I know you don't want me to go out," Megumi exposed. Of course he knew why Sukuna's acting like that. His lover's so obvious in so many way and Megumi finds it adorable.

"I wanna cuddle with you..."

Sukuna looked like a lost puppy, pleading him so eagerly. Even though Sukuna did that, he already knew that Megumi will still go out. He's not sad about it, just a little frustrated.

"Yeah yeah, you can go. I'll wait for you till 10 because I'll be making extra dinner, I know you'll be hungry by that time so come home earlier than that, got it?"

Megumi nods his head with a sweet smile, giving Sukuna a peck on the lips before leaving.

Sukuna's left in Megumi's apartment. He stared at the ceiling for some time before going to the toilet to have a quick shower.

It's still around 8 when he's finished so he decided to cook a small snack for himself. And when the clock strikes 9, he decided to go out for a bit while waiting for Megumi.

He goes to the bar his friend works at to receive a free drink.

"Hey there, Sukuna. How's life?" a not so tall woman greeted him with a cold stare while she cleans the counter.

The music on the background wasn't that loud that's why Sukuna was thankful since the two of them can talk in peace.

"Barely breathing. How 'bout yours?"

He received a drink from the woman for coming to her bar.

The woman rolled her eyes, "Don't get me started...."

Sukuna frowned, sensing something's not okay. He wanted to ask her and if he's lucky enough, he also might be able to help her. And his question is answered.