sukufushi scroll #10: neighbor

a/n: this is gonna be wholesome, i swear! hope y'all love this. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

- - -

"Are you really going back home?"

"Of course. It sounds like you guys don't want me there."

"Hahaha~! Come on, we're so glad to hear that you're coming back. Mom will surely cook a lot when you get here tonight."

"Yeah,"

"Oh! I need to go now. I'll just wait for you outside the house."

"Yes, thanks."

"Hm! Have a safe trip!"

Ending the call, Fushiguro Megumi took a deep breathe as he entered the train carrying his not-so small black bag. Since his exams are done and doesn't want to stay in his apartment for a month (school break), he decided to go back home. It's not too far away from his place so he took the train instead.

He's a freshman in the University and luckily enough, he became a little well known because of his talent in playing piano and of course, his good looks and gentle personality. He's definitely loved by everyone and he's a smarty too. An ideal boyfriend, if someone says.

He put on his earphones and played his playlist. The corner of lips curled up when he recognized the song: Kaikai Kitan.

It'll only take him 3 hours to arrive at their house. It's not really a big deal to him.

- - -

7 pm, he gets off the train. He heaved a deep breathe before stretching his arms. He's still sleepy.

"Hey! Megumi!"

He turned his head to his back and saw his sister. She's still the same, he thought and noticed she's wearing the dress he bought for her birthday. He smiled widely.

"I told you, it fits you perfectly." he complimented, hugging her so tight.

"I already know that."

He pulled away and rested his arm around her shoulders. "I thought you're gonna wait outside the house?"

She chuckled, "Dad's supposed the one who'll fetch you but he's out with Mom. I think they're gonna buy some stuff for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Haven't I told you?" she stared at him with her reddish eyes, sparkling a little when the street light hits her. "Tomorrow, the BL high school will held a festival and since Mom works there, we're invited~"

(a/n: don't mind that school, i just couldn't think of a good name lolol)

Megumi only raised an eyebrow and watch his sister getting all excited, doing funny but cute dances. He chuckled, "Let's go. They should be at home now."

Both of them started walking again. The train station isn't really far away from their house and Megumi's so gad about that.

Arriving in their house, Megumi immediately went upstairs to his room and tossed his bag on his bed.

"Megumi! Come down when they arrive!"

"Yeah!"

Megumi shut the door close and flopped on his bed. He's tired and he's been walking a lot lately. He loves exercising but when he became a Uni student, he became lazy.