sukufushi scroll #7: what do they think

Shami (author) stood next to a tall man who were smiling at her when she arrived at Jujutsu High. She regretted standing next to him.

She cleared her throat, "Can we enter and do the interview in there instead?"

Gojo's eyes suddenly sparkled, "There's a new café around here."

She couldn't resist his charm and just agreed. The both of them immediately went to the café he mentioned. After ordering and some stuff, she finally got the chance to interview the tall man.

"You already know why I'm here to see you so, tell me what you think about the superior ship: sukufushi?"

She watches him take a sip of his coffee and placed the cup down on the table.

"I already know their relationship and how interested Sukuna is with Megumi. When I think about it, they're pretty good. They're relationship would be toxic, you already know why. But I know that Sukuna will have a soft spot for Megumi and I bet Sukuna would spoil Megumi with... I don't know, love, maybe?"

She watches him chuckle and take another sip of his coffee. She also took a sip of her tea and sighed in relief. She closed her notes and flashed a smile.

"Thank you for your beautiful answer, Gojo. And thank you for wasting your time just to have an appointment with me."

She shook hands with him but he still didn't let go which made her a little nervous.

"It's all fine. Am I beautiful too?"

His bright smile almost blinded her as she immediately nods her head. "Yeah. You're beautiful, Gojo."

"Anyway, you're going?" he asks and lets go of her hand. She sighed relief.

"Yes. I still have more people to interview."

"By the way, can I borrow your phone for a bit?"

Her eyebrows furrowed, hand immediately grabbing her phone in her sling bag. "Why?"

"I lost my phone." he sheepishly smiled as she handed him her phone. Gojo typed something on the phone and soon gave it back to her. Before she could even read what Gojo typed on her phone, he immediately pats her head which made her flustered.

"That doesn't matter anyway. I'll get going now since I still need to talk to Megumi. If you have time, we can go to this café again and talk about something else!" he waved his hands as his face was plastered with a smile.

"Something else..?" she shakes her head and chuckled.

Before leaving the café, she checked her phone to see what Gojo typed. Her eyes widen, flustered at what she just read.

'+81********** is my number. Call me ;) I know I'm tall but our differences in height is cute, but you're cuter. I'm handsome and I'm the strongest, and I know you're interested in me. Let's go on a date sometimes, babe. '

She facepalmed and left the café with a groan since Gojo didn't pay for his coffee.

"This is exactly what I expected would happen..." she sighed in disbelief, and went to Jujutsu High to meet Nanami.

She shuddered in nervousness as she entered the room they supposed to meet. She sat there quietly, patiently waiting for the man.

"Good morning, Nanami." she greeted when he entered.

He nods his head, slowly pulling his necktie off, "Good morning. What was your name?"

"It's Shami, and surprisingly, our names rhyme." she laughed and saw Nanami only stared at her.

"What was your business with me again?"

She took a deep breathe and took her notes out. "I'm here to ask you, what do you think about the superior ship: sukufushi?"

His eyes narrowed as she felt his slow and heavy breathing. She gulped. 'Why's the tension's like this?! It's suffocating me!' she thought as she tried to avert her gaze.

"Megumi and Sukuna?"

"Yes."

"Personally..." he took his necktie off, "I frankly don't care. I just want to live a normal life."

"Uh... that's not the answer I wa—" she gulped in nervousness when he glared at her. 'Dayum, he looks hot!' she thought and avert her gaze again.

"U-Uh... okay! Thank you for your answer. May I excuse myself?" she immediately left Jujutsu High as she couldn't handle the thick atmosphere in that room.

"Who should I interview next again?" she looks at her notes and checked the people. Nanami and Gojo's done. There's still 3 more...

She sighed, "Man.... I can't handle these hot men." she fans herself and rides the train to Shibuya.

- - -

oK BUT IK THIS IS KINDA UNRELATED BUT STILL, THIS IS WHAT I IMAGINED IF SOMEONE WILL ASK GOJO AND NANAMI WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT SUKUFUSHI KSDJDHDJ IM SCREAMING—

oh and I won't be updating SECRETS for a while, I'm having issues with something aaaaand I don't have time to write another chapter which made me upset :( but I'll come back soon! I only published this part like a bonus or something, idk. I hope you enjoy it <33