sukufushi scroll #17: Truth or Dare (sus)

☝🏻 the megumi fan art i drew. i wanna marry him

* * *

"Let's play a game!" Nobara.

"What game?" Yuuji and Megumi.

"Hmm..." she trailed off. "Truth or Dare!"

"Sounds good..." Yuuji grinned.

"I'm okay with that," Megumi.

"Okay, let's start!" Nobara placed the bottle in the middle of the table. Then she spins it. The mouth of the bottle pointed at Yuuji. "WAHAHAHA! Truth or Dare?!"

Yuuji thought for a second and answered, "Truth!"

"Who's the person you like?!" Nobara excitedly asked.

Yuuji blushed and immediately shook his head, "Dare! Dare! I choose Dare!"

"NO! You chose Truth and that's final!" Nobara hissed.

Megumi just laughed in the corner because the two were about to fight.

"Fine!" Yuuji pouted in defeat. "Our new classmate..."

"Seriously?!" Nobara exclaimed. "Well, I do agree that she's pretty— okay, move on!"

Yuuji then spins the bottle and when the bottle stopped, neither one of them was pointed at. But instead, it's pointing at Sukuna who's resting on the couch.

Yuuji and Nobara fought whether they add Sukuna to their game or not. Yuuji didn't want to but Nobara wanted a lot of people to join so in the end, she asked Yuuji to go and ask Sukuna.

"Hey, Sukuna! Truth or Dare?" Yuuji calmly asked.

Sukuna did look at them with a raised eyebrow and said, "Dare."

"Go to the person you and do them."

Sukuna made a face. "What? Right now?"

"Yeah!!" Yuuji and Nobara.

Sukuna then looked at Megumi and back to Yuuji and Nobara. "Okay, give me time. One hour is okay."

"Sure—" Yuuji was too stunned speak when Sukuna grabbed Megumi and pulled him into his room.

"Why did he grab Megumi—" Nobara paused when she realized it.

Yuuji also did. And they looked at each other. "What the... heck—"

"USE THE FUCKING CONDOM, YOU TATTOO BASTARD!"

Nobara closed her eyes and sighed in defeat, "Wanna eat outside? I have a coupon."

"Sure... I don't wanna stay here any longer—"

"BASTAAAARD! NOT YET! A-AAAH~"

Yuuji covered his ears and regretted what he just said to Sukuna. Oh how he can stop his heart from beating. He's too embarrassed. Then suddenly, after opening the door, Toge popped into the door. "Salmon—"

*CREAAK* *CREAAK* *CREAAK*

Toge was about to speak when Nobara covered his ears as Yuuji guided them outside. In no way they'd let Toge hear those nasty sounds coming from the two.