sukufushi scroll #9: Megumi is...

A girl with the same height as Megumi blankly stared at the two young men sitting in front of her. They sat peacefully on the stool while having a lovely conversation.

She cleared her throat, "excuse me but couple aren't allowed to go lovey-dovey," she glared at the two.

"Huh? If I remember correctly, you don't have such rule like that. What's the fuss?" Sukuna chuckled, waving his hand to her and clicks his tongue. She grits her teeth.

She shifted her attention to Megumi, her best friend's lover. "So you're the kid this idiot fell in love with," then she glanced at Sukuna who smiled at her like an idiot. "Not bad..."

She leaned back and stared at the two. "Did you guys already did it?"

Sukuna choked in his drink while Megumi looked at her in confusion. She almost laughed at Megumi's innocent look while she immediately glared at Sukuna.

"Did what?" Megumi looked at Sukuna to get an answer and back to her.

"Oh..." she realized it, "Sukuna's a good boy now?" she teased.

Megumi frowned even more, "Can you guys tell me what's up?" he groaned.

Sukuna chuckled at his cuteness and gently pinched his nose. "She's talking about sex, dummy."

Megumi froze. His face heated until he turned red. His ears were red too. Sukuna almost hugged him here and there from the cuteness.

"S-s-s-s-se-se...?!" Megumi couldn't even finish the word as he was so flustered. His shaky eyes met Honey's teasing ones. He gulped.

"Do we r-really need to do it?" Megumi asks innocently. She awed at his cluelessness and innocence. But she noticed how Sukuna looks at Megumi. She nods; Sukuna's still the same horny demon and she assumed he's not gonna change. She's okay with it but she's kinda worried about Megumi.

Honey genuinely smiled at him, "No, sweetie. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you're gonna have sexual intercourse with your partner all the time or do it immediately. Being in a relationship is not all about sex but love, okay? Sex is just a bonus. Your relationship should be full of love and care for each other, that should be enough. Sex can wait, don't rush things and take it slowly for a better, happier and healthier relationship, hmm?"

Megumi can see blooming flowers around her. His cheeks heated and immediately nods his head. Sukuna smiled genuinely as he felt proud for having a friend like her in his life.

"I didn't know you're good at giving people some advices." he teased but whispered a 'thank you'.

She raised her thumb at him as a reply and shifted her attention back to Megumi.

"Don't forget what I said, okay?"

"Of course, thank you. You're so nice..."

"Oh, before you two leave my bar, I just want to say something."

The two halted and waited to whatever she wanted to say.

She sweetly smiled at them, "You two looks so good together. You two fit together perfectly, I'm glad. I just hope we'll meet again..."

Sukuna smiled but frowned and so as Megumi. The last sentence she said made the two curious.

"You're going somewhere?" Sukuna worriedly asked.

"Yeah. I'll be going back to Canada with my brother and I hope when I come back, you two are still together." she smiled with her hand making a peace sign.

"When you come back, Megumi and I are already married and will have a lot of kids!" Sukuna proudly said as Megumi only blushed a deep red.

"Silly!"

"Stop laughing, Sukuna!"

"You're just so cute, Megumi~"

"Okay okay, I get it. Now stop being all so sweet with each other."

"Then why won't you get yourself a boyfriend?"

Honey chuckled as she forgot to tell Sukuna something about her. It's not like she keep it a secret from him, she's just forgetful.

"I want a girlfriend," she winked.

- - -

a/n:

not me simping over Honey lolol. IDK Y BUT I LOVE HER.