sukufushi scroll #14: bday gift

can someone gimme some primos? i'm so broke rn—

-•-

"Happy birthday, happy birthday~ happy birthday to youuuu~!" sukuna sings excitedly while clapping his hands.

Megumi only chuckled and shook his head. Of course, he couldn't handle Sukuna's cuteness.

"It's my birthday but you're the one who's very excited." megumi said, grabbing the party hat and wears it.

"Let's eat later."

"Hmm. Yeah. Oh! The gifts!" megumi stands up and grabs the gifts his friends gave him.

Megumi opened the gifts one by one and feels happy after seeing them— teddy bears, shirts, hoodies, pictures and more.

Megumi turned to Sukuna when he didn't see the other's gift for him. "You don't have any gift for me?"

Megumi raised an eyebrow when Sukuna quietly stands up as he suddenly removes his robe and Megumi's eyes widen in shock, embarrassment, and excitement.

"Happy birthday, Megumi." Sukuna calmly said, standing nakedin front of Megumi with his standing tall big fat sword wrapped with a ribbon.

"W-What the fu—"

"Did you like my gift?" Sukuna started laughing at Megumi's reaction.

"Yeah... I think I don't need to eat now, I mean, with this," Megumi touched it and Sukuna gulped in excitement, "I'm gonna be so full."

"This is the biggest gift you'll ever have though... but I'm giving you this everyday—"

*FWOP! FWOP!*

-•-

my bad for ghosting ya'll but don't worry i'm not abandoning 'em! HHAAHHA (i forgot when's his bday but yeah— just thought of this after what cain posted on his insta (if u know, u know))

our class will also start this 6th of september and we'll just have some orientation stuff this week which also means— I CAN UPDATE!!

thank you and stay safe!!<33