sukufushi scroll #3: vanilla ice cream

i can't stop laughing but my cheeks r heating up pLS HELP—

- - -

Megumi and Sukuna went to the Park near the beach. They watched the sea and the strong slaps of waves on the rocks.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Sukuna asks as they began walking, leaving the bench they sat at.

They are dating... secretly. They have three reasons. One; people only thought of them as "best friends" because of their not-so closeness. Two; people won't understand or believe how they started liking each other or why they dated. And lastly, three; they just don't like announcing it to public. No matter what the reason is, they like it better secretly than people envying their relationship.

"I actually want ice cream," Megumi points at the vendor selling ice cream.

Sukuna didn't think twice and immediately dragged Megumi towards the vendor. He took his wallet out and glanced at Megumi asking what flavor he wants.

"Vanilla," Megumi simply replied waiting for his ice cream.

Sukuna paid for it after Megumi received his vanilla ice cream. Since it's already late afternoon, they decided to just go and sit in their car for some time to rest.

Sukuna sat on the driver's seat and Megumi sat next to him. Sukuna sighed in relief as he rested his arms beside him. He massages his temple and made a small smile while staring at his lover. 

Megumi was busy licking his ice cream until he noticed Sukuna's stare at him.

"What? You want some too?" he was handing his ice cream to Sukuna but the other only shake his head no. "What then?" he asks again.

Sukuna chuckled and extended his arm as his thumb slowly brushes on Megumi's lips, wiping the ice cream off his lips.

Megumi scowled at it and sighed which made Sukuna to ask him why.

"You can just lick it not use your thumb, lame..." Megumi joked to provoke the other but Sukuna only chuckled and moved away.

"I don't eat ice cream," Sukuna responded with a big smile. "You know why,"

Megumi's brows met as he tried to put the ice cream in front of Sukuna's face when the ice cream suddenly fell over Sukuna's clothed-chest.

Both of them looked at each other. Sukuna was ready to wipe it off when Megumi slaps his hand away and faced the other.

Sukuna stared back at Megumi with a confused looked until his eyes widen in surprise of what Megumi suddenly did.

He started licking the ice cream off Sukuna's shirt.

Megumi stopped and stared at Sukuna with lust in his eyes. Sukuna chuckled in disbelief before hovering Megumi to the back seat.

"So this was your plan?" Sukuna let out a shaky breath and attacked the other under him with kisses, making sloppy and sounds.

"W-Waaaai—"

"What?"

"Are we really doing it here? In your car?"

"You got a problem with that?"

"None but aren't you worried that someone might see us...?"

"Why are worried about that when you should be worried at yourself?"

"W-Why..?"

Sukuna slowly lift his shirt up, throwing it somewhere. He brushed and slowly runs his fingers through his hair. He stared down at panting Megumi and slowly licked his bottom lip, biting it and a smirk played on his lips.

Megumi shivers, eyes watery as he can imagine how wrecked he'll be after this.

"Please... be g-gentle..."

"Sure, babe~"

- - -

DKCJDHDJ I AM HYPERVENTILATING— BCOZ I CAN IMAGINE IT, I COULDNT BREATHE— IF I ANIMATE THIS I WILL DIE OF BLOOD LOSE I TELL YALL— SUKUNA WOULD BE SO SMEXY YKNOW— OK I BETTAH STOP—
aight bye🚪🏃🏻‍♀️💨

[edit: ik yall are saying it has boku no pico vibe, ok tbh my friend kept on making fun of the vanilla ice cream (also my fave aside from choco) and she was all like "lmao boku no vanilla!!" or "boku no pico~ let's eat vanilla ice cream" thats why i immediately came up with that idea. i showed this chap to her and she died from laughing and was like "wheres the smex scene?" lmao im— 💀🤚🏻]