61.

song: falling by harry styles
play when you see the ***

I was in complete and utter shock.

The way the warmth was flooding from his body and intoxicating me was enough to make me freeze up, nearly unable to move. His slender ring covered fingers gripped at my hips, pulling me impossibly closer. I stood frozen in shock as his glossy pink lips met mine, time in that moment freezing. It felt as if everything around us had stopped, and all I could think about was how it felt nearly impossible to pull away.

Sparks were flying through me. Zaps of electricity flowing from my lips to my skin, all the way to my heart and travels throughout my whole body. The feeling felt so foreign yet so nostalgic. I nearly forgot what it's like to have his lips on mine, forgot how addictive it was. My heart was beating so fast I swear it was going to leap out of my chest.

His lips felt perfect against mine, soft and delicate yet hungry, dying for something more. My mind couldn't process what was actually happening when I felt his hand lightly squeeze my hip three times. I couldn't even tell if I was kissing him back or not, I was too caught up in the moment to do anything.

Everything about him was inescapable, his intimidating height, his deep accent, his hair that always seemed to be perfect. All of it was intoxicating and addictive. It was like my feet were frozen in place as his lips met mine, unable to stop him yet unable to encourage. The smell of his vanilla and tobacco cologne unwillingly flooding my senses and taking over me like an addictive drug.

"H-Harry..." I finally struggle a mumble into the kiss, placing my hands against his chest and pushing it away from me, a sting in my chest at the movement that was painful to bring myself to do.

His fingers lose grip of my waist, leaving the skin feeling cold and empty, losing the spark of electricity that was just there. Our lips eventually disconnect, once again leaving an empty feeling afterwards. As soon as his skin is no longer touching mine, I take a step back, distancing myself from him. I knew that if he kept his hands on me or his lips on mine any longer I would've given in.

The moon was the only source of light right now, the streets completely silent. The stars were very bright out tonight, reminding me of the first time Harry and I went on that roof together back at the beginning of the road trip. It felt so long ago, and little did I know back then what I was getting myself involved with. I wish I could've warned myself, tell myself to prepare.

As soon as we step back from each other and get a gush of fresh air, both of us go dead silent. I couldn't even hear my own breathing as I feel a wave of panic come over me. I wasn't sure what to say or do, how to deal with this. Harry just kissed me, and I let him. After weeks of trying to distance myself and get over him, he kisses me. He kissed me and I loved it, I loved every second of it. I missed the nostalgic feeling of his lips on mine.

"I—"

"Why would you do that?" I interrupt him before he could even get two words out.

His eyes shoot up at me, a look of shock and a hint of hurt hidden behind his green eyes. I didn't falter though, wanting an answer from him. How could he kiss me after I told him we needed to distance ourselves? After he ended things with me. He's with Victoria, he can't just go around and kiss me when he left me for her. It's not fair to me, and it's definitely not fair to her.

"What?" He asks, his voice shaking a bit with a tent of hidden sadness behind it.

"Why would you kiss me? After all these weeks?" I ask, trying my best to get angry but only feeling sadness. I wanted to get mad and yell and scream at him, but I couldn't. All I felt was an emptiness in my chest and a cold drift waft over my skin that he once had his hands on.